1.1

"Come on Dad!"I looked at my dad with anger all over my face. "I am serious Olive,no."my dad continued to pack his bag for the weekend. "You can't be like that!"I sighed loudly. "I said no Olive."I looked at my dad with disgust on my face. "You know that it is a fucking opportunity for me."My dad looked at me. "Language young lady."I shook my head and my dad sighed. "We will talk about this when I get back home."I looked at my dad knowing we would not talk about it anymore. "You know what, never mind."I started walking out of the kitchen back to my bedroom on the second floor.

"Olive Rose Mia Davidson Hamilton!"my dad yelled through the apartment. "Good luck at the race weekend."I yelled before slamming my bedroom door.

I walked to my bed and sat down after grabbing my phone from my night stand.

I typed in one of the only phone numbers I remember. "Ello ello."Arthur appeared on my screen with the biggest smile on his face."I actually hate my dad."I sighed. "And I know it's not fair to say it to you but I just needed to get it off my chest."Arthur started laughing.

"Lay it on me."he said. "So you know that I got an offer from Hitech Pulse-Eight."I started telling Arthur. Arthur nods. "You were so happy when you got that call."he smiled.

"Well, I said to them that I needed to talk to my parents before giving them an answer."I said. "Let me guess, your dad said he did not want you to drive for a RedBull sponsored team?"Arthur asked. "He hates RedBull and I hate him."Anger was the only emotion on my face. "Did you talk to your granddad? I mean, he has been with you for most of your racing career."Arthur looked at me. "That's right."Arthur just said the best thing ever. "But I don't know if my granddad will be as supportive because it is RedBull."I sighed."It is not fair of them to not let you explore this opportunity, as it is a big way into F1."Arthur started talking. "But your granddad is your manager, and he knows what the best is for your career."Arthur is very smart for his age about stuff like this. He gets it from his brothers Lorenzo and Charles. "And otherwise I could ask Charles to help you out."I nodded.

"I'll let you know how the conversation goes with my granddad."Arthur smiles. "I think that you should take the seat, Liv."my best friend said. "I know that if I get my F1 seat with Mercedes, people will think I got it because of my dad."I sigh. "And that is the argument you should use to get your dad on your side."Arthur said. "I love you A."I smiled. "I love you too O."Knocking on my door stopped the conversation between me and Arthur.

"Olive."and of course my dad wants to try and make it better before leaving. "No."I said. "Come on Olive, don't be like this."my dad said. "Have fun at the race!"Arthur shook his head. "What?'I asked. "You can't treat your dad like that O, and you know it."he said.

"Why do you always have to be right?"I looked back at the door wondering if my dad was still there. "I'll talk to him."I hung up on Arthur and walked towards the door. As I wanted to open the door, I heard my dad's car.

"And he left."I looked at my dad driving away from the house, knowing his daughter is mad at him. I looked back at my computer. I need to talk to my granddad. And it needs to happen really soon, otherwise I would lose this opportunity. I grabbed my phone again and this time called the other number that I remembered over the years. "Hi granddad."