A bunch of words (aka my current ideas and plans :3)

This is Loop Gulvic :D (RIP boio 😔)also yes that's an Omega symbol on his visor

also yes that's an Omega symbol on his visor. The visor basically becomes AR goggles when he puts it on

Soooo in DDND (it doesn't effect everyone else's OCs necessarily if they don't want to be involved, but generally speaking), there are three (four) "realms", the Rip, the Loop, and the Void. There is a version of every OC in each realm. Neph "rules" the rip, the void is its counterpart, and then the loop is kinda where Father Time lives :3

In short, the "loop" version of Gulvic (or any OC, just using gulb as an example) is "the living embodiment of every "loop" as a single being". Weird to think of, I know it's confusing XDD. Once a "story" (basically since the beginning of TS Lore to the end of book four, PLUS THE "END" OF DDNDRP) is finished, it doesn't end, but instead just begins again (because people will keep reading and rereading). This is simply just how 'time' works.
Now, let's add on another element: universes and multiverses. Every time a decision is created, a new universe is created (This is why Loop Gulvic has so many different scars :3). Therefore within EVERY SINGLE UNIVERSE, there are infinite universes within that one. This is how Alternative Universes come into play.
However, because there is infinite timelines, there is at least ONE that doesn't have an end. This timeline that doesn't end is where the DDND Lore takes place in. In every other "variation", per se, the DDND multiverse/world explodes.

Now this goes off of intertwined.  The rule is: A UNIVERSE IS CALLED A UNIVERSE FOR A REASON. UNIVERSES CANNOT HANDLE MORE THAN ONE UNIVERSE OCCUPYING THEIR SPACE AT A SINGLE TIME. WHEN THIS HAPPENS, IT IS CALLED A MULTIVERSE.
Because of this, the more universes there are, the more energy there is that isn't supported. Think of it like two dough balls; if you mash them together, it'll be harder to keep it's shape. Now imagine over 25 of those smashed together. If you try to hold that, it will most likely break. It's the same concept. Another side effect of that: the more universes that are smashed together, the harder it is to take apart as well. It is much harder to portal here than a single universe would be. Nowadays, everyone is used to it, but this is why magic is so strong.

Now, bringing this all back to the other two realms. The loop is what keeps the stories going, but since one of them goes on forever instead of continuing to loop, time is "broken" in DDND. The only way the "fix" time now, is by ripping the multiverse apart forcefully before it does so itself, which will permanently damage space and time :D. Arsolaria, who is from the Loop, has spawned and has been inside of the Rip (which I'll get to) for a while now, and has been doing exactly that. She has been forcefully ripping universes out of the singular multiverse one by one, and bit by bit, slowly creating cracks across the world, each one glowing a different color that represents the universe being ripped out.

With each universe being ripped out, as they do, the characters are also effected. See, after the world is set to explode, all the characters would go back to their canon worlds, therefore fixing the timeline and eliminating the DDND multiverse (and it's AUs) forever. So in the process, Gulvic, for example, has been losing his memory of everything that has happened in DDND (very slowly).