No...

Guys...

I just realized something.

This chapter will probably be deleted once I get your thoughts on this, and... I think you're going to hate me for what I'm about to say.

First J, now V...
How long until N dies too?

And more importantly, will he ever come back?...

If you are wondering why I think N is bound to die permanently, here's my reason.

In episode 6, J explained that drones are recreated when they get damaged beyond repair or regeneration capacity.
But specifically effective drones.

N is not effective.

He was redesigned to kill Worker Drones, his sole purpose. Yet he rebelled and stopped killing them, since he want his freedom as much as Uzi wants it hers (though she's bound to die). He is not doing as he was told to, unlike J and V who kept on killing the Workers.
No wonder why V was so insistant on doing their Murder Drone job, and why she was 'secretly' begging N to stop agreeing with Uzi and investigating things he shouldn't. Maybe Uzi won't get any negative side effects from the adventure (except the fact she must die), but it does affect N.
He stopped doing as he was told to, and maybe this is another reason as to why Tessa told N to kill Uzi. To spare him from being erased from existence.
But he doesn't realize it.

N will probably meet his end in the following episodes or season 2, at least. And it will probably be the last time we will hear from him.
JCJenson - or Cyn, now - wouldn't bring back a drone that doesn't do as implied, only for it to rebel again.

But if N doesn't die, his memories will surely be reset so he can fulfill his job as a Disassembly Drone.

Or if he does die, it will probably be Cyn who will be the one to do so while she's in control of Uzi's body and use her Solver powers to finish him. We've seen what happens when her powers go out of control. What stops her from using them on another drone?

J's words were a clue.

And you know Glitch Productions and Liam Vickers are full of surprises... sometimes, unpleasant ones. And if N is the most beloved character, of course they will break our hearts with that.
It's like so in most movies.

I'm sorry for posting this. But, it's a heads up, in case that's what actually happens...

Let me know what you think, and if this made sense.

Pray that I'm wrong