THEY ARE?
THEN STOP TEXTING ME AND LET THEM WORK!!!!!

I HAVE A FEW MORE MINUTES BABE

IDC!!!!!!
GOODBYE!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

FINE.. I LOVE YOU TOO

🫶

🫶🫶
Seen

Honestly, just by Umji's texts, it was already a great morning for her. She had a great sleep, woke up feeling refreshed, ate breakfast and watched the Istj music video for the first time, which made her really happy. And now she was on her way to her classes at her uni.

Walking into her first class, home economics, she immediately went into the third row in the front, sitting in the middle. She put in her AirPods and relistened to the whole Istj album on spotify, humming the soft tune of the songs.

What she didn't notice was that someone was watching her. Muzuki, with her cold cat-like eyes, were staring at the girl intently. She saw how Umji walked through the doors all happy, and she despised it.

Was it because of her boyfriend? Right. How could she forget she was dating Thee Lee Haechan... she didn't forget.

She's been keeping up to date with both Haechan's and Umji's posts on Instagram, making sure to leave a few nasty hate comments on the girls posts.

Call her weird, a stalker, whatever but she won't stop doing it. No matter what.

She's been trying to dig up some dirt on Umji for a while now, and she thinks she's hit the jack pot.

It was a Twitter post. Of Umji. And her ex-boyfriend. They original poster tweeted about all the nasty things her ex has done to her and how much of a 'slut' and 'whore' Umji was portrayed in the relationship. This was perfect. With a few word changes, Muzuki could ruin not only Umji and Haechan's relationship, but Umji's life forever.

It seemed like the perfect day to ruin the girls. Umji seemed so happy today, so why not ruin that happiness?

Muzuki grinned to herself in a sickening manner, looking down at her phone before tweeting a thread on Twitter. Then doing the same on all social medias.

TWITTER THREAD
unknown103 tweeted :

" NCT's HAECHAN's girlfriend UMJI being a SLUT in her past relationship.

Sending nudes to her boyfriend and then continuing to flirt with other guys... her loyalty is down to the ground. Being labeled 'QUEEN SLUT OF THE SCHOOL' and 'WHORE' in her highschool...
Her boyfriend was loyal and kind enough to let her stay with him even through all the cheating. It's sickening.
PHOTOS DOWN BELOW "

And there was the grand prize. Umji's nudes.

Muzuki also airdropped the photos to everyone in the classroom and then immediately turned off her phone and slipped it into her coat pocket, pretending she was listening to the teacher the whole time.

After the class was finished, Umji quickly picked up all her stuff and put it into her bag. Her next class got cancelled because the teacher got sick so that meant a whole hour of freetime.