.𝘥𝘪𝘹-𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘧🐚

Start from the beginning

"I wouldn't. You are my son, Adrien, I'd never send you to boarding school," Gabriel defends himself.

Adrien clenches his hands into fists and he looks down. "Did you even love mom...?"

Gabriel's eyes widened at this question. "Of course I did, Adrien. With all my heart,"

Adrien scoffs, looking up at the fashion designer with teary eyes. "No, you didn't. You may have loved her, but you loved Celine's mom more, didn't you?"

Gabriel froze, staying quiet.

"Celine's older than me, which means you had an affair with her mom... didn't you?" Adrien called him out.

Once again, he was silent.

Adrien lets out a forced laugh, tears running down his cheeks. "I knew it, of course you cheated. You couldn't help it, could you? Did mom know about your mistress?" He bitterly asked.

"...She did. I told her, but she still wanted me," Gabriel reveals.

"But you didn't want her. You wanted your mistress. Why, dad? Why?" Adrien questioned sorrowfully.

"Because I loved her... I loved Alejandra," A lone tear slid down Gabriel's face.

All was quiet, the only thing that could be heard was Adrien's sniffling.

"Get out." The Agreste boy demands. "I don't wanna be a model for your dumb brand anymore. Celine could be the new face for it since you adore her so much. But if you ask me, Lila's way more better than her."

'Lila... that girl...' Gabriel thought. That reminds him, he needed to speak to Celine about that sketchy Italian.

He left Adrien's room without a word, heading to Celine's bedroom.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine laid in Nathaniel's lap as he stroked her hair while her legs rested in Marc's lap. Small tears were in her eyes as she sniffled.

"He's the worst brother ever. I wish I had a different brother than him," She said in a venomous tone.

"He's such an a**hole, I can't believe he exposed us," Marc scowls.

"It's a good thing only our friends were here," Nathaniel says. "Hopefully they don't treat us differently,"

Celine wipes the tears from her eyes and sits up. "It doesn't matter. As long as we have each other," She grabs both her boyfriends' hands, giving them a small smile. "I don't care about anyone else's opinion,"

Marc and Nathaniel kissed her cheeks affectionately.

There was a knock on the door just then, and the boys separated from their girlfriend. Celine allows the knocker to come in and Gabriel enters.

Feeling awkward, Marc and Nathaniel got up, kissing Celine's cheeks again and telling her they'd see her tomorrow before leaving, hesitantly passing Gabriel, who stared at them blankly.

After they left, Gabriel closed the door and sat on the edge of Celine's bed while she looked at him. "I noticed that your friend... Lila, didn't come to your party,"