.𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵🦪

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

Earlier in the morning, Lila got ready for school. After exiting her house and walking down the street, she noticed some people looking at her with awe and smirked, flipping her hair. They were definitely fans of hers.

When she reaches the bustop, she notices a woman also waiting for the bus. "Hi," She greeted the woman.

The woman smiles at seeing her. "Hello! You're that girl who models with Celine Gomez, right?"

Lila eye slightly twitched at her enemy's name being mentioned, and forced a smile. "Yes, I am,"

"Amazing! I wish she was with you, I could've gotten an autograph for her newest magazine," The woman gets out a magazine. "It's of the new Spring outfits she modeled from Gabriel Agreste,"

Lila's eyes widened as the woman flipped through the pages of the book. Each page was of Celine modeling a lovely Spring outfit or dress.

Furious, she clenched her hands tightly, letting out a low growl from her throat.

"Do you have another magazine that I can have?" She asked the woman sweetly through gritted teeth.

"Of course," The woman gets out another magazine from her bag and hands it to Lila.

The scarlet brunette takes it, glaring down at Celine's face on the cover.

That bitch was so gonna get an earful from her.

🌊🐚🦪

At lunchtime, Lila approached Celine, who was sitting with Nathaniel and Marc, being fed by them. She notices some students looking at the throuple weirdly and smirked.

"Careful, now, your class may accept you three as a throuple, but I don't know if everyone else will," She warns.

Celine looks at her calmly. "That threat doesn't affect me, Lila, I don't care about what anyone thinks of me and my boyfriends, not even you."

Lila narrows her eyes at the Gomez-Agreste girl. "I need to talk to you,"

"Go away, bitch," Marc snaps her her, holding his girlfriend's hand.

"In case you haven't realized, you don't have any power over us anymore. Whether you out or relationship to everyone or not, we don't care," Nathaniel coldly told Lila.

"Yeah, whatever," Lila rolls her eyes. "Celine, get up, I need to talk to you,"

"Fine," Celine accepts, making her boyfriends look at her with shock. She gets up. "I'll be quick," She assures them, then leaves with Lila to the exit.