.𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦🦪

Start from the beginning

However, it wasn't just the throuple who achieved success, but their classmates too.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine's influence on the industry allowed Juleka to pursue her dreams as a model and she soon became the face of several major fashion magazines and high-end brands.

The Couffaine woman also had no shortage of gigs for both commercial ads and runway shows. Her love for all things spooky and gothic was also well known and she was able to find a niche doing horror themed photoshoots and fashion lines.

Rose, now Juleka's fianceé, became a pediatrician.

The Lavillant woman had a talent for caring and working with children, and her love for helping bring happiness to others made her a perfect fit for her profession as a pediatrician.

Her affection for kids, her kind nature, and her knowledge of the human body allowed her to do a great job as a doctor and she was always praised for the work she did. Her patients and their parents all adored her, she always seemed to leave her patients with a smile on their faces.

🌊🐚🦪

Mylène had a deep love for nature and was always passionate about preserving the environment. Once she discovered that she could use her platform for good, she became an eco-activist and used her influence to work with multiple charities that helped promote sustainability and renewable solutions to energy use.

She also became a major ambassador for wildlife species that were endangered, and always spoke out against the destruction of forests. Her actions helped to inspire her fans to be more environmentally conscious and take action themselves.

Ivan, who had married his high school sweetheart Mylène, was a big metal fan and loved nothing more then playing hard-hitting drum beats that could make people's heart skip a beat.

So when he was given the opportunity to join a heavy metal band, he jumped on the chance.

The Bruel boy's drumming style and enthusiasm became a key ingredient in making his band more unique and exciting to listen to, and he quickly started to find success in the metal music world.

Ivan always brought a huge amount of energy and excitement to his performances and he never seemed to run out of ideas to give his band even more power and punch.

🌊🐚🦪

Kim had an extreme passion for swimming, and naturally, it led him to becoming a swim coach.

This was perfect for him as his love for the sport meant that he was able to help others learn and enjoy the same sport he has loved his whole life.

As a coach, the Lê Chiến man was known for being tough, but extremely encouraging, pushing his students to always find that motivation within themselves.

At the same time, Kim knew how important it was to keep things fun, and was always seen smiling and cheering his students on from the side of the pool.

🌊🐚🦪

Marinette's clothing designs on her social platform was noticed by a number of fashion houses, and she was quickly offered gigs to design some collections for them.

The Dupain-Cheng woman soon found herself building a fashion empire, with her clothing lines selling out in minutes every time she put out a new collection. Her designs were both beautiful and unique, but they always seemed to strike a chord with her customers who always flocked to buy them.