1st day

It was the first day the trainees met, and all the 22 contestants were sitting down in a big white room infront of the judges. Minju was sitting down beside a girl, on her nametag written "Jihyun".

Hello! Welcome to the 1st training day for RUNEXT. A judge with the nametag "Lee hyun" spoke. Today we will asign the groups you will be working with! Everyone clapped, but Lee Hyun kept speaking.We will give you 10 minutes to talk to eachother while we make the groups.

When they announced that, Minju saw that some people were already talking to eachother. She noticed that there were many foreigners, but before she would notice anything else, the girl beside her started talking to her.

Hi, I'm Jihyun! Your..Minju? She asked while looking at her nametag. Minju hummed in response as a yes, and Jihyun kept talking and smiling at her. She didnt really notice what she was saying, she was just asking herself, how could someone open up so easily to literally anyone?

As they kept talking about personal things like where they were from and so, 10 minutes already passed, and the judges shut the trainees down so they would be able to say the groups.
A judge named Gyuri started saying the units.

Ruka, Haseul and Funa. Please go to room 2075. You are the 1st unit and will be performing "Dumhdurum" by Apink.

As the three girls stood up and went together while chatting to their room, she kept saying more units.

Iroha, Jihyun and Hyewon, you will be performing "Dalla Dalla" by Itzy. Please go to room 2079.

Guess we aren't together, well bye! Jihyun whispered in Minju's ear as she stood up.
They kept saying more units, and shortly after they revealed hers.

Yunah, Jeemin and Minju, you will be performing "Bad girl Good girl" by Miss A. Please go to room 2082.

Minju stood up as she saw that Jeemin and Yunah were already talking, but as she went closer to her she notices how poshily Yunah walked, it annoyed her a bit.
She tried blending in their conversation, but she didnt really understand what they were talking about. Jeemin was laughing while Yunah was saying something about, wet socks(?), while Minju side eyed them.

When they reached their training room, they started practicing the parts they wanted of the song, and after they would vote on who gets which part.
Finally they decided on their parts.

Minju, you sing really well!
Wait, the poshy girl was complimenting me?

-------------------------------------------

Hii! Please tell me your thoughts about the story in the comments! Again, this is what I think happened, I dont know if it did or not.
Todays meme: