"whos the pussy now georgie."

i didnt say anything and he soon put his hands on my waist and i got a plan.

i started moving forward and backwards, i took my hands off my face and made eye contact with him. he looked at my face, then his lap.

his face was turning red, and i felt his dick get hard.

"someone has a problem"

"and your gonna fix it."

"dream? are you in there??"

it was a girls voice. i looked back at him and he rolled his eyes. he put a hoodie on so it could cover his hard on and i got off of him.

he got up and grabbed my hand so now im following him. he put me beside the door against the wall and put his hand on my mouth.

he opened the door to see a girl that has a crush on him.

"hey Clay~"

"fuck you want."

"i figured me and you have alone time~"

"no, and dont call me clay."

i got jealous so i had an idea.

"come on clay~"

i moaned into Dreams hand and his eyes widened.

"who was that?! are you seeing another girl?!"

"no, it was probably the room next to me."

"you know what! Good bye clay!"

she walked away and Dream shut the door.

"What the fuck was that george."

"you said you didnt want alone time with her so."

i looked at him in the eyes.

"you know what. fuck it."

he picked me up and carried me to his bed. he sat me on his bed at kissed me. he took his hands and started going up my skirt.

i let out whimpers as he went closer and closer. he stoped kissing me and moved to my neck. he started sucking my neck to leave dark purple bruises on my neck.

i let out a moan and soon coved my mouth. Dream stopped sucking my neck, lifted his head and made eye contact with me.

he took my hands off my mouth and continued to kiss my neck. i let out tiny moans everytime he kissed my soft spot.

"o-okay.."

"hm?"

"you-your done c-clay"

"what"

i started giggling at his reaction to me calling him his real name.

i look at my phone and seen that it was 23:47 and i was getting tired. i fell backwards on his bed with my feet dangling. my eyes felt heavy and i closed my eyes.