Ch. 23 Villainous Style

Start from the beginning

At this point, Russell was still standing in place, continuously firing his pistols and rifles through the control of the black tendrils.

Executing the Bullet Curving technique with three guns simultaneously was indeed somewhat challenging.

But for him now, it was no problem.

The symbiote's enhancement wasn't just confined to his physical qualities; his neural reaction speed and precision of movement had also undergone a qualitative transformation.

Without these abilities advancing in tandem, he wouldn't be able to control the symbiote's capabilities solely through his own skills.

It should be noted that normal symbiotes possessed their own consciousness and soul.

The Venom symbiote's reward, ostensibly granting him all of Venom's possessed abilities, had also, to some extent, transformed him into a symbiote.

Simply put, he was Venom, and Venom was him.

Biologically speaking, he was still a human.

Yet he was a human integrated with the symbiote.

Aside from not possessing the ability to bond with others like a true symbiote and the ability to survive without a host, there wasn't much difference between him and other symbiotes.

Click!

The sound of an empty magazine came from the Punisher's side.

However, at this moment, the Punisher hurled a flashbang out.

Boom!

Just like the bullets that had been fired at him, the flashbang the Punisher threw was accurately hit by Russell.

A blinding light and a deafening noise erupted simultaneously.

The tremendous noise of the flashbang once again induced a minor stress response within the symbiote on Russell's body.

Dozens of uncontrollable black tendrils emerged, as if they were attempting to detach from his body.

Just like before, this stress response lasted less than a second before completely disappearing.

If the Punisher had been wearing protective eyewear, he might have been able to observe the stress response on Russell's body.

Unfortunately, he wasn't wearing any at the moment.

At the moment he threw the flashbang, he didn't hesitate; he turned and ran.

This action was partly to prevent the intense light of the flashbang from affecting him and partly to quickly return to the safehouse.

He now only had a dagger on him.

If he couldn't get back to the safehouse to retrieve other weapons, even if Russell displayed arrogance, the Punisher wouldn't stand a chance against him.

He had just experienced firsthand the terrifying power of Russell in his Venom form.

With a casual gesture, Russell had sent him flying helplessly more than ten meters away.

This level of physical strength was something he couldn't contend with.

The Punisher was swift; within just three to four seconds, he arrived at the door of the safehouse.

Bang!

Just as he was about to enter the safehouse, he suddenly lost control of his body, and a bullet pierced through his right leg.

Ignoring the intense pain in his right leg, the Punisher utilized the momentum to roll forward, directly rolling into the safehouse.

What the Punisher intended to do once in the safehouse was a question that could be answered without much thought.

However, Russell still didn't intend to kill him immediately.

Otherwise, his aim just now wouldn't have been at the Punisher's right leg but rather at his brain and heart.

When the Punisher's figure vanished from sight, Russell retracted the pistols and rifles controlled by the black tendrils into his body.

Then, he entered the room next to the Punisher's safehouse.

After entering the safehouse, the Punisher dragged his injured right leg, retrieved the most powerful weapon in the safehouse, and set up the Gatling machine gun.

This weapon had originally been prepared to wipe out the gangs.

Unexpectedly, he now had to use it against Russell.

As he endured the pain, he swiftly set up the Gatling machine gun and aimed it at the door of the safehouse.

An unexpected event occurred!

Bang!

A tremendous noise was heard as the wall next to him shattered.

A black figure, as if a tank, forcefully broke through the wall, crashing into him with overwhelming force.

The unexpected turn of events left him no time to redirect the muzzle of the Gatling machine gun.

Before he could do anything, the Punisher was pinned under Russell's foot on his chest, making intimate contact with the ground, and involuntarily spewing out a mouthful of blood.

.

.

.

[If you're willing to provide a cup of coffee on my desk in the evening and get early access to more chapters, feel free to visit my patr eon:

https://www.patr eon.com/XElenea]