Chapter 2: "Two-buki"

Start from the beginning

"Alright, now can you stand for me?" I nod my head as I stood up, it felt weird seeing Fubuki taller than me, then again it is weirder that I've basically transformed overnight and look identical to her.

"Yup it seems my old clothes my suit you cause I don't think none of your current clothes would fit you anymore" I can't help but chuckle a little as I grabbed the ends of my shirt and start to flap them "Ya think?"

Atleast I got a laugh out of Fubuki "Come on, Let's go to my room and get you fitted with clothes that'll fit you for now"

As we were about to exit my room the door swings open again to reveal the rest of Fubuki's sisters, and ofcourse their reactions are priceless

"TWO FUBUKI NEE CHANS?!" Fubuki looked down at me, I looked up at her as we both looked at her sisters "This'll be a pain to explain" I mutter

It took several minutes to explain it all to them and I can't help but feel worried cause it seems like it might have broken a few of them.

"So let me get this straight, you woke up and find yourself looking exactly like Fubuki nee-chan all except hair and eye color?" Murakumo asks as I nod

"Yup, pretty much" and Shirayuki follows with another question

"And Shizuo-san has no idea how or why this happened in the first place?" I nod again

"That is correct"

Silence reigned for a few seconds till it was interupted by none other than Miyuki "I guess you're technically another one of our siblings at this point"

Everyone turns their heads and stare at her well all except Hatsuyuki who is already asleep on the carpet.

"T-this is not the time M-Miyuki nee" I see Isonami say this thinking I could've been offended but I was far from offended, I can't help but laugh a little making everyone confused except Fubuki who was giving me the 'I have an idea what you're about to say' look

"Well I guess you're right Miyuki" I kept laughing and try to stop but can't "Hey instead of being all sad and whatnot, why not have fun with this instead?"

My words seem to lighten up everyone almost instantly "Awright! That makes Shizuo number 11 in our class" Miyuki exclaims in her oh so enthusiastic voice and all of us laugh at it.

"At first I thought we might have problems identifying between you and Fubuki-Nee" Murakumo got up from where she sat and instantly puts her hand on my head and smirks "It's quite easy, the shorter one is obviously you"

"Heey since when was the tsundere doing the teasing?" I retort and that earned me a good hair ruffling from Murakumo "Aww deal with it shorty"

I can't help but chuckle my hair is more of a mess now.

"Anyways come on you can't be wearing ill fitted clothes all day can you?" Fubuki says as I got reminded of our original agenda.

"I'll go tell Aoba, she'll get tje nase up to speed in a jiffy!" We all saw Miyuki sprint off, "we'll be talking this sleeping sack back to her room, we'll see you around" Murakumo and Shirayuki left carrying away the still sleeping Hatsuyuki, "we'll be talking our leave now Shizuo, good luck" as Usugumo, Isonami and Uranami left.

I of course then followed Fubuki as she leads me to her room, when we got in there she opens her closet and pulls out a box with the label 'old stuff' on it.

"Shizuo?" She calls out my name and I responded "yeah?"

"Do you know how to bathe yourself?" What kind of question was that "Ofcourse I can bathe myself Fubuki I'm not thre-" then she cuts me off