16~ Become a demon Kyojuro

My POV

It took a lot of work.. but I managed to immobilize the gooey flesh inside the train one by one.

"Okay.. all we need to deal with is to cut the head of this train.." I mumbled to myself. "Oh.. and let's not forget Akaza."

I turned around to head back to the last place where I left Rengoku waiting.

I hummed random tones as I walk, taking my time and not paying attention on anything in my path.
.
.
.
"NANAMI-SAN!"

"AGFJFGDHZDGSVFFCB WHAT THE?!-"

I jumped from the sudden call.. I glanced upwards and met with a tall person  whom his complexions can compare to a phoenix.

A stern smile adorn his face as his shining bright eyes stared back at me.

Straight to the point it was Rengoku Kyojuro.

'God he scared me' I relaxed my tense body.

"Ah! Rengoku-san! Please don't pop out of nowhere like that.." I said whilst pouting at him.

"HAHAHAHA! Right! Sorry for startling you.." He slightly nodded and gently pats my head.

'Woah so warm..'

I snapped out from my thoughts after I remember that I need to ask him something..

"Ahh Rengoku-san.. where is Inosuke and Tanjiro?" I asked.

'Hehe.. I know where they are.. I just wanna ask'

"They are beheading the demon! You can go help them if you like.. I'll just check  everyone inside for any injuries or  casualties!" He stated as he rushed back to the other carriages leaving me there..

I stood there dotted eyes as I blink.

'huh.. alright.. I'll help em..'

I wobbly turned back and head towards the front of the train..

A sudden screech was heard in every corner of the train whilst I'm in the the middle of my way to the front.

I decided to sprint to quickly arrive at the front of the train where Tanjiro and Inosuke was.

I arrived seeing Tanjiro with the conductor is standing on the top of the coal filled cart while Inosuke was on the opposite side of this disgusting fleshy bowl type of thing.

I don't know how to explain.

'Eww'

"Inosuke! Lets match our breathing and our attacks together!" I heard tanjiro yell to Inosuke. "One of us slashes the flesh while the other will severe the bone!"