6~ The emo

My POV

I'm in a deep sleep when I felt warmth wrap around my body.. I don't wanna get out of it.
.
.
.
'Am I flying?How long was I out?'
.
.
.
I smell a scent of sweetness and it lead to my throat to form an intolerable knot..

This feeling is familiar to me and I knew that I hate it.. My heartbeat increased as I form beads of sweat all over my forehead, pressure all over my lungs disrupts my breathing.

The warmth gradually decreased and it switched into an unbearable hunger..My muscles tensed and before I could snap out of it, I found my teeth sank into someones flesh.

It didn't flinched, It didn't throw me off instead it caressed my hair as I drank the warm red liquid out of her..

I feel my nerves calming down and my body felt like Ice slowly melting.. I pant like there's no forever feeling relieved once again.

'What was that.'

My eyelid fluttered adjusting my hazy vision as it glanced towards a lady.. of course I know the lady, how could I not.

Yumeko gave me another one of her warm smile.. I sensed something wet and I realized that her shoulder is bleeding. Reality hit me as my eyes swell up and began to shed waterfalls.

'I bit her didn't I?'

'How could I even see myself as normal if I can't even control my own hunger?'

'I don't want to hurt anybody'

My sobbing intensified and I began to tremble uncontrollably.. Yumeko seems distressed and is trying to calm me down.

"Shhh, It's okay.. I'm here, you're home now.." She hushed me down.

"WAAAAAHHHH!! I'M SORYYY!, I-I BIT YOU!" I apologized.

She froze and chuckled.

"Ohh Nanami-chan, so that's what you're upset about?" She softly laughed.

'WHY IS SHE LAUGHINGGG, SHE'S BLEEDING FOR KAMI'S SAKE!'

"I'm completely fine Nanami. This is the only thing that I can give to ease you.. When I found you in that abandoned cabin you were drenched with blood and looked completely exhausted.. You must've been in a lot of pain and trouble. I apologize that I weren't there to help you out." She explained.

'Oh, no dear.. you don't want to face what I face.. It's my fault that I'm like this now since I let my boredom take over me, whoever it is to blame, it should be me.'

'You knew that I was a demon but you still took me in your care.. I'm truly grateful.'

"You were also out cold in the past four days.. what happened?" She added.

'Wait really?'

"Bear.. attack?" I answered..more like a question.

"What? That must be awfull!.. but don't do that again! I'm so worried! you disappeared when I woke up and my heart sank when I noticed that the sun is already up! I searched for you the whole day after that.. Nanami, I know you're a demon that can regenerate but please don't scare me like that again alright?." she scolded me.

"Yes..." I said timidly nodding

'So I'm supposed to know that I'm a demon?'

I want to fully speak what I have in mind but my brain is really useless at regenerating sentences in japanese.

My accent is shit as well.