13~ Planning to set Kagaya on fire

My POV

The rehabilitation training ends with the trio looking like jelly on the ground.. I guess they had it harder since I also became one of the people they have to beat.

I know they can do it with enough practice though.

Three of them still can't defeat Kanao in the reflex and full body training and got back getting drenched with that stinky medicinal tea.

I wouldn't wanna experience that so I just kept on overthrowing them.. overall I'm kinda enjoying it.

After five days.. the two, Inosuke and Zenitsu decided to stop showing in training.. but let's let them be.. I'll confront them later.

Today we just finished the training and Tanjiro got his face drained.

"You're too hardworking Tanjiro-kun, have you even taken a break?" I deadpan at Tanjiro who is flopped down on the floor panting heavily.

He sighed and smiled at me

"It's alright Nanami-chan.. I'm used to it by now, besides if I could get stronger then I can help Zenitsu and Inosuke with their training too" he stated and wipe his sweat that was dripping from his forehead.

'Aww, He's too pure'

I smiled at his statement.

"Sometimes, I wonder if I can also wield a sword like all of you.. what does being a swordsman feel like?" I asked him with curiosity..

"I admit it's pretty harsh.. but I can endure everything to help others and turn Nezuko back into a human.. are you also planning on becoming a swordsman Nanami-chan?" He asked.

"If I could then I will.. I'm not sure if I can though.." I answered doubtfully.

"I'm positive that you can! Do you want me to help you?" He enthusiastically offered.

"Uhm.. are you sure?.. I mean.. I'm a demon planning to be a demon slayer.. I don't really know if it will work out.." I hesitated.

"I think it'll be okay.. It doesn't hurt to try right?.. Even if it doesn't turn out as we expected, it will still be a good experience." He tried to convince.

'will it really end up just right?'

"I guess.. let's give it a try" I chuckled a bit.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tanjiro-kun.." I whispered at his sleeping form.. "Tanjiro-kun" I repeated, slightly nudging his arm.

"H-Huh?" He woke up fluttering his eyes. "Nanami-chan?" He sluggishly asked.

"You said you will hand something to me tonight but you dozed off before you get the chance to give." I sweat dropped.

"Oh right.." he perked and quickly got out of bed. He walked towards a table with a drawer and starts shuffling the insides.
"Ahh! here.." he grabbed something and hand it to me.

"A book?" I asked.

"Yeah.. it's a journal that I wrote back before when I'm still training back with Urokodaki sensei.. it contains all the things that I learned from him which includes how to perform all the ten water breathing form. I apologize if some of them is not too understandable but I hope it will help." He explained to me with a bright grin on his face.