Chapter 4: Shock

-A new day begins, Madeline would have already woken up and would have prepared for her day, had breakfast and chatted with her family but this day she decided to stay in her room and use her cell phone to talk in the group of her friends with only GF and Pico being connected

Madeline: [Hello guys, how are you?]

Pico: [Hello Lin, I'm fine, I'm helping my dad with some things]

Gf: [Hello girl, I'm very well, I'm with my Mom at the mall, we're buying clothes for my Dad]

Madeline: [Oh great, I'm happy for you, send my regards to Mr. Fulp and Mrs. Mearest, hey, what do you know about BF today?]

Pico: [Well, I haven't seen the dwarf today, he's probably out there looking for fights with people bigger than him...as always]

GF: [I haven't seen him either, much less has he written to me anything yet, I'm sure he's busy with something]

Madeline: [Oh well okay guys]

-Madeline was about to continue writing to her friends but the doorbell of her house began to ring and then she heard her father's voice calling her since there was a visitor for her, she got up quickly and put on her black boots to leave her room and see Who was the person who wanted to see her?

-When she arrived she saw her father holding the door open while the boy with blue hair and a red cap was outside waiting to talk to her.

John: Is this one of your friends, daughter?

BF: Beep!

Madeline: OH- yes, Dad, he is BF, the boy I told you about, you know, short and blue haired.

John: Oh yes, I remember, nice to meet you, my friend, I'm John, Madeline's father.

BF: I'm BF, it's a pleasure to meet you, Lin had already told me about you.

-After that little conversation between BF and John, the latter leaves and leaves BF and Madeline so they can talk.

Madeline: well, what is the reason for your visit, BF? It's the first time you get to the door hehe

BF: well...I came here to greet you, you know, and well, ummm...I wanted to invite you to go out and walk for a while, you know, go back to that idea you had but we couldn't finish agreeing because of the misunderstanding.

Madeline: oh really, do you want to go with me? are you sure you want?

BF: Yes, Pico told me that that really affected you and I wanted to make it up to you, you always make us all so happy and I don't want you to feel bad.

Madeline: Well, okay, don't worry about that, we can meet in the park later, is that okay?

BF: Of course I'll see you there at 3, see you later Lin

-They both say goodbye and BF finishes leaving Madeline's house while she jumped with happiness, she was so happy to be able to have what she had wanted so much for so long, some time alone with her beloved BF, the girl was left thinking at that moment for a few minutes and then take her cell phone and start writing to her friends

Madeline: [GUYS GUYS YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!]

Pico: [What happened?! Your dad already gave you a motorcycle?]

GF: [Did your parents let you have a pet? or maybe they bought you that dress that you wanted so much...or not that's me HAHA]

Madeline: [none of that guys hehe, BF invited me to go out with him today]

Pico: [so that's what the dwarf was up to, good for you girl, congratulations]

GF: [Yes, good for you hehe, can I go with you?]

Madeline: [Sorry GF, only BF and I will go together, you already had time to be with him yesterday]

GF: [oh it's not fair, I'm sure he was going to invite me but since I'm not at home he went to yours]

Pico: [I don't believe that, maybe the dwarf did want to spend time with Lin, GF, It's not all about you you know?]

Madeline: [well guys, I have to get ready to go with him so I'll write to you later, take care of yourselves]

-Madeline left her phone without seeing any more messages from her friends and ran to take a shower and then get ready and wait for the moment to go with BF.

-Madeline spent a few hours in her room thinking and trying to choose what clothes she could wear on this occasion, a dress or perhaps sportswear, but in the end she decided to wear her usual clothes, she would feel more comfortable with herself, so the girl She put on her bracelets and her hairpin and left her house to go to the park.

-The girl was very excited and thought about BF while she was on the way there, she would finally have an incredible day after these last few days where she has felt sad or neutral, she would have put all her hopes on this day, she thought that maybe BF could feel something for her, he was already starting to fantasize but he stopped and concentrated on getting to the place to meet him.

-She arrived at the place and saw him sitting on the swings, the boy had put on a white sweater with a red prohibition sign on it along with red pants, blue shoes and, of course, his red cap.

-When he saw Madeline, he got up from the swing and walked towards her to greet her and start what he had planned to do with her. They both smiled at each other and walked together while they talked about some things that had happened to both of them in their day, each one seemed very attentive while watching the other speak

Madeline: ...Then I hugged that cat and my face swelled up like a balloon, my mom panicked and took me to the hospital quickly and that's how they discovered that I'm allergic to cats.

BF: wow and are you really saying that you love cats despite that?

Madeline: Yes, I don't resent them, I mean, it's not their fault, it's just my body's fault for not tolerating them, but well, you know why I stay away from them.

BF: well then I'll make sure that no cat gets close to you girl hehe...hey there's an ice cream stand there do you want one?

Madeline: Of course, I want a blueberry one.

BF: Of course I'll order a mint one.

-They both go together to the ice cream stand and order the flavors they wanted, they are given the ice creams and they both sit on a nearby bench to start eating them. BF ate his calmly while Madeline watched him secretly, she thought it was very tender BF when he was eating and he got distracted watching it without realizing that his ice cream was melting and the scoop of ice cream ended up falling to the ground

-Madeline realized this and looked down with some sadness, but BF gave her his ice cream so she could have some, the girl smiled and thanked the boy while he with a smile watched his friend eat the ice cream.

-They both got up and continued walking through the park and chatting about the things they saw and brief memories they had, they were having a pleasant time, they both enjoyed each other's company and were happy to be spending that good time together, but as they walked BF He tripped over a rock and was going to hit the ground with his face but Madeline stopped this by taking his arm and then they were both holding hands.

Madeline: BF, are you okay? Didn't you hit yourself?

BF: Don't worry, Lin, I'm fine, thanks for the help, I almost hit the ground.

Madeline: You're welcome, blue dwarf.

-They both realized that they were holding hands and blushed slightly but they did not separate, they continued walking calmly and normally while they continued chatting.

-The afternoon was falling and they both ended up sitting under a tree while BF sang for Madeline one of the songs he had composed lately, this song talked about following your dreams and not staying stagnant, moving forward and making true friends since there will always be similar people. to you in various aspects that will always be there for you when you need them and be the best version of yourself that you can be.

-Madeline listened to him attentively while she felt that the song had been written for her, she felt identified with all the words that BF said, always being herself and following her dreams even if they were not very clear, having few friends but true friends who always They were with her when she needed them and she always gave her best to improve every day.

-The boy finished singing and then saw the girl who was a little lost in her gaze and seemed to ignore the fact that BF looked at her a little confused while she looked into his eyes.

BF: Lin, are you okay?

Madeline: OH- Yes, I'm very good hehe, I just kept thinking about the lyrics of your song, it reminded me so much of myself, it's as if you had made it just for me

BF: Well to tell the truth I made it thinking about our friends you know, Pico and GF but above all I made it while thinking about how they were always so kind and good to everyone, I really admire your optimism and your way of seeing the world, you are someone special Lin, you are really....unique and special

-Madeline blushed a lot while the boy was talking about her, her heart raced as she watched the boy finish talking, she was holding his hand and they were both looking into each other's eyes, they were quiet and at a distance but little by little they seemed to get closer and closer. They were so close but out of nowhere BF's phone started ringing, ruining the moment for both of them.

-BF excused himself for a moment and got up to answer the call. Madeline sat there looking at the floor as she thought about how close they came to kissing. She thought she had to tell him once and for all that she loved him as she turned to him. see him answer the call

-But she was afraid, afraid of being rejected by the boy, afraid that her love would not be reciprocated and she would simply be confusing all the things that were happening and make herself look ridiculous like a fool.

-She was steeling herself while BF was still on that call, the girl was still thinking about the things she should say, she was looking for the right words and the right way to do it while BF was finishing that call.

-The girl finally made up her mind and got up to confess her love once and for all to the boy. She went up to him but he had already ended the call and had started talking to her first.

BF: Lin, I'm so sorry, I have to go, my mom needs help at home and I have to go help her quickly.

Madeline: oh is that really? Well, come on, no problem, it was good to go out with you today, it was very nice.

-They both said goodbye with a hug and BF gave her a kiss on the hand and then headed to cross the street. Madeline was a little disappointed that she couldn't have said it even though she was already ready to do it, She wasn't going to stay like that and called BF, while he was crossing the street and he turned to see her

Madeline: BF WAIT! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT!

BF: Madeline...what should you tell me?

Madeline: I-I...I LOVE YOU BF, I love you from the moment I saw you, I feel so happy when I'm with you, you are someone very special to me for a long time and I want us to be together!

-BF remained silent while listening to Madeline's declaration of love, he did not know what to say, he was almost paralyzed and at the moment he could react to respond to the girl; A car horn sounded, it was a big truck that was speeding down the street towards BF, it was going so fast that it wasn't going to give BF time to get out of the way, BF tried to run and Madeline ran to save him.

-Madeline took a step and felt how everything around her began to go into slow motion as she ran towards BF, she had to save him, she couldn't let something happen to her lover, but it was useless even if she ran she couldn't make it in time, She shed tears as she ran but she had that feeling of bravery and heroism inside her that pushed her to go faster, An aura of black fire surrounded her while she also became completely dark in color, wings emerged from her back, her eyes Her eyes turned completely blue and her hands turned into claws, but these were not threatening or grotesque, The girl rose slightly with her wings and flew quickly, pushing BF out of the way while everything was still in slow motion.

-She saw BF slowly falling out of the way of the truck but now she was in danger of being run over, so she put her hand in front of her and managed to stop the truck with her hand and threw it hard to another street where she heard herself fall without warning be destroyed

-Time ran normally again while BF falls to the ground and looks at Madeline in that way, he was confused and very scared by the situation he had just experienced, Madeline also saw the boy with a smile when he saw that he was fine, and in the The moment she ran towards him, her appearance returned to normal but when she was able to get closer to him something happened, a strange crack opened behind her, this crack seemed to attract her very strongly while she grabbed hold of BF to try to free herself but it was in vain, the crack absorbed her and ended up closing without BF being able to do anything to help her.