Chapter 1: Search In Town And Saving Survivors

Start from the beginning

Ethan: Wasn't our Fuel is enough?

(Y/N): It won't be enough and we still don't know how long we will be arrive at the next Gas Station.

Matthew: Ain't that is enough until we arrive at the next gas station?

(Y/N): We might have enough if we ever get two extra Can of Gasoline. We actually have only one can Gasoline. While, also having two empty ones.

Ethan: This is boring.

(Y/N): You always say that all the times if we didn't get into a real firefight.

Ethan: Shut up OK? Look, we have to refill it and go OK?

Orihara: He right. It will get dark soon.

(Y/N): Ok, You guy can hide somewhere else with the tank and covers with something. I don't want any bandit to find this tank and also stay away from Walkers.

Ethan: You don't need to tell us twice.

Matthew: There some few Car here. I think I can Extract some fuel out from them.

(Y/N): I think I will take another can to refill it.

(Y/N) hop down from the tank and go in the back of the tank to which all three red Gasoline Can were put. He take two of the empty ones and head back at the front. With, Matthew have already hop down and he go to (Y/N) and take one Gasoline Cas and also take the Gasoline Extractor from the side hull.

With, what look like a military Crate and Matthew open it and take out the Gasoline Extractor.

Matthew: Let get to work then.

Orihara: I think I found a spot to hide for now. That Alleyway and it enough to fit our tank in.

Orihara point at the dark alley beside them and seeing if might enough to fit in.

(Y/N): OK, that work. Oh, Ethan can you bring my gun?

Ethan: Which ones?

(Y/N): My Assault Rifle.

Ethan: OK!

Ethan head back inside and come out with the Gun which is MR-15.

Ethan: Here your gun and some extra Mag. Don't you go out there without some extra Mag and who know that you might encounter them and get overrun and run our Mag.

(Y/N): OK, Jeez... I know that. Seeing this town is somewhat empty. I might encounter few and not a horde. I can use my Katana to slice them up.

Matthew: Let get to work then.

(Y/N): Yes, I think we might never be able to move as it might approach night. So, we have to stay here for now and the house is good.

As, (Y/N) just point at the House beside the Alleyway.

Orihara: I think it was OK. Well, we will clear the house and make our temporary house after the morning we leave.

Matthew: I might get to my work now.

Matthew then leave to get the Fuel from the abandoned Cars for any Fuel still left.

Ethan: I think we gonna clear house and make it quick before nightfall.

(Y/N): I think I have to get going an search for any Gas Station here.

The Both Crew leave with the tank moving reverse toward the alleyway. (Y/N) go separate way with his AR on his shoulder as he go through the ghost town.

About 30 minutes of walking, with (Y/N) walking around tried to find any Gas Station but with no luck.

(Y/N): This is pointless on finding it. I better Head back no-