He hummed in response and said " he was so inspired from me then he asked me to help him and I started to take him with me to masjid and we used to listen to the khutba prayer of Jumma together and then I gave him some lectures of islamic scholars then he went with me to scholar and accepted Islam now he daily talks to me and say thanks everytime that he found his true self his Rab and he's the happiest man now. "

Hezlin was listening to him while smiling and was looking at him affectionately she then said " you'll receive a great reward for this from Allah... may you always be happy and be blessed and always spread positivity and teachings of Islam... you made me the happiest today. "

He chuckled and said " what are you writing! " she looked at her notebook and said " I'm writing my favourite Ahadees. " he smiled and said " then read louder while writing I wanna hear too. "

She nodded her head and started writing while reading them louder.

• Never regret be too kind, forgive those who have hurt you, show kindness to those who have been cruel to you and never let anger consume your heart... Allah is kind and loves kindness in all things.

Prophet Muhammad SAW

[Bukhari 6601]

• Fulfill the trust who entrusted you, and do not cheat the one who cheated you.

Prophet Muhammad SAW

[Bukhari 2980]

• whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward.

Prophet Muhammad SAW

[Sahi muslim 1893]

• Between disbelief and faith is abandoning the salat.

Prophet Muhammad SAW

[Tirmidi]

• By Allah if a single person is guided by Allah through you, it will be better for you than whole lot of red camels.

Prophet Muhammad SAW

[Riyadh As.Salihin 1379]

• when a man commits adultery, faith departs from him as if it were a cloud overhead. When stops what he's doing faith returns to him.

Prophet Muhammad SAW

[Sunan Ibne_ Dawood 4690]

• shall I inform you the biggest of the great sins? They said yes oh Allah's messenger SAW. He said " to join partners in worship with Allah and to be undutiful to one's parents.

Prophet Muhammad SAW

[Sahih Al bukhari 6273]

• whoever puts people into difficulties, Allah will put him into difficulties on the day of resurrection.

Prophet Muhammad SAW

[Sahih Al bukhari 7152]

• verily Allah does not look at your faces and wealth but he looks to your heart and your deeds.

Prophet Muhammad SAW

[Sahih Muslim 2564 c]

• riches doesn't mean having a great amount of property, but riches is self contentment.