Epilogue

Hoseok was sleeping in his room, when suddenly his phone start ringing, he  reached out for his phone on the bedside table without opening his eyes, he receive the phone without checking the caller id.

"Hell-"

"Seok-ah let's run away together "

hoseok eyes snapped open at yoongi's voice, he looked at his phone to confirmed if it was really yoongi or not and well it was

"What are you talking about hyung. It’s like-" hoseok stopped in the middle of his sentence to look at the time, "hyung it’s 2:40 am in the morning. What are you doing up so late?"

"Seok-ah Let's run away together and get married just like you wanted "

hoseok blinked rapidly trying to understand what was actually happening

"Hyung are you perhaps drunk?" hoseok asked careful with his words. Hoseok heard yoongi sighed on the other side of the phone

"I am perfectly sober and i said the exact samething you heard "

"Hyung i-"

"Don’t you want us to get married seok-ah?"

"Of course i do hyung. I just want to know why did you take the decision so suddenly at the middle of the night?"

"I just felt like we should be married by the end of today and beside doesn’t people usually elope at the midnight? "

Hoseok blinked rapidly at yoongi's words. How did he end up loving this idiot?

"I mean you got a point there. Okay fine, let's run away." hoseok said already on his way to get off the bed

"Perfect i am waiting outside at the parking lot come quickly, It's really cold outside "

"Alright let me just pack some clothes, you know you are insane hyung "

"I love you too"

Yoongi disconnected the call and hoseok smiled and shaked his head at yoongi's action. It has been a year and half since namjoon and seokjin got married. Yoongi and Hoseok has been together the entire time, tho they didn’t move in together or neither did they talked about getting married.

So hoseok is kind of surprise to see yoongi getting hyper excited to get married. Tho hoseok's knows yoongi is doing this because hoseok express of his desire of eloping one day with yoongi.

Hoseok packed some warm clothes along with his normal ones, he walked outside of his room, careful to not making any noice since jungkook is sleeping in the next room. Hoseok walked to the kitchen counter and brought out a Pan and paper

Koo-ah

I am running away with yoongi hyung. Don’t worry we will be back soon.

Love you
-Hoseok

Hoseok chuckled to himself as he placed the note under a empty glass. He is sure their friends are going to make fun of both them for the rest of their life's for this stupid act. But hoseok is ready to do anything for and with yoongi.

He closed the door behind him as he stepped outside of the apartment. He hurriedly walked to the parking area and saw yoongi waiting for him just like he said. Yoongi was on his nightwear and hoseok also didn’t bother to change.

"Hey sunshine " yoongi greeted hoseok once he spotted the youngest, he leaned towards hoseok and peaked his lips

"Did you brought any clothes? Or just came without thinking anything? " hoseok asked Once yoongi placed his suitcase inside the car, he opened the car door for hoseok and the youngest went inside. Yoongi soon following his suit and getting inside the car