Chapter ten

Audriana pov

"I would know if two of my teammates were dating" Leah says as she sits on the bed, in absolute denial that she hadn't seen it before "Lia and Caitlyn just broke up a few days ago, Katie and Ruesha still have not talked things out. You're wrong Audriana"

"You're still on this?" I ask as I take the towel and ring my hair out from my shower

"I just, there is no way" she says shaking her head 

"Leah, you are stressing yourself out" I say as I walk over to her, taking her hands in mine as I make her look at me "What they are is none of our business, if they are talking or fucking...Katie will tell you when she's ready"

"We need to leave soon" she says, bringing her eyes up to look at mine

"were going to a club, we can be late" I tell her 

"sit down, ill do your hair while you start your makeup, we have maybe 20 minutes before our uber is here" she tells me and I oblige, knowing that this was her way of dealing with stress. Some people clean, some people cook, some people smoke, and some people yell. Leah is in the cleaning category, she has to make sure everything is perfect so something in her life seems to make sense, she had been that way for as long as I can remember. 

Leah blow dries my hair, and takes the time to make sure that the waves are prominent. She had always loved my hair wavy, hers was always straight and so she used to say she lived vicariously through me. I take my time on my makeup, making sure that I had just enough mascara and highlighter on considering I wouldn't be needing any blush or concealer anytime soon given the Spain sun. 

"Audrey, we seriously have to go" she scolds me as I put my heel on, I was wearing a short black dress with nude heels as Leah wore a white suit, with her abs on display and her hair fitting her face perfectly. She always did have a sense for style. 

"Were fine, stop freaking out" I tell her as I stand up straight, grabbing my wallet and following her out of our hotel room. If we were being honest, I was the one who had suggested we go to a club for dinner. I needed a few drinks and I also needed a new one night stand, I think a few of us were in the same boat on that. There was around 30 of us actually coming tonight, I had only met 10 of them but I knew of everyone and I was well aware that they all knew about me. 

"Audriana!" Katie shouts as she gives me a hug, dragging the both of us to their table and introducing everyone 

"We got chips and salsa for the table, and there bringing out a few other appetizers" Jill tells us 

"Thank you" Leah says as she slides in the booth next to Ona 

"How are you liking Ibiza so far?" Jana asks me 

"Its so beautiful" I say as I sit down "The sun doesnt seem to like me too much but I love it here"

"the first time I came to Ibiza, I got sun poisoning" Beth says with a laugh as a few of the other girls all laugh and share stories from that trip, I listen intently as I pay close attention. It was nice seeing how carefree everyone was here, how all of the competition went away and they were simply just normal people. It reminded me of myself and Taylor, always up against each other for awards but having the best time in New York City or at other artists concerts. 

"You owe me a dance" Gio says as she hands me a drink, the poor girl was very obviously drunk and definitely wanted more than just a dance. The young girl was very confident, which made her all the more hotter. I quickly excuse myself from the table before taking her hand and following her out to the dance floor 

"I believe you've already had a few too many of these, yeah?" I ask pointing to the drink in my hand 

"were on vacation" she shouts as she grabs my hand. I watch as Gio places her arm around my hips and pulls me in, turning me around as she leaves delicate kisses on my neck. 

"You do look extremely hot in that dress" she whispers 

"Leah picked it out" I sigh as I start dancing, grinding up against her as I get lost in the music 

"She's jealous, looks like she wants to kill me" Gio says with a smirk as she turns me around 

"She doesn't have a reason to be" I say quickly as I feel her face up against mine 

"Lets give her a reason to be" She says sending me a wink as she leans in closer

"Youre drunk Gio" I say, wrapping my arms around her neck

"Not even the slightest, I had three drinks" she says shaking her head 

"youre definitely not sober" I say with a laugh

"so lets make the most of it" she says "especially now before we cant, trust me Audriana"

"fucking hell" I sigh before attaching my lips to hers, there were a hundred other girls in this bar I couldve kissed. Gio had been flirting with me all day and to be honest, I kinda liked it. I would never date the girl, but ending up naked in her bed tonight might not be such a bad idea. 

I pull her closer as I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. We both let out a moan as our tongues meet each others and we fight for dominance. Letting the alcohol take over and forgetting where we are as I pin her up against the wall, sliding my knee in between her legs as we both feel the heat from each other and the other hundred bodies dancing against us.