III. Celebrity Crush

I had woken up to my sister Zahara Marley shaking me.

"Zahara! Please let me sleep." I yell.

She rips mu blanket off, "Xochitl is here and moms about to leave so you should probably say bye"

I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair back before throwing on flared leggings and oversized crew neck(with the neck cut out ofc).

I ran downstairs and hugged my mom just as she was about to walk out of the door.

"I know it's just for 2 weeks but I'm gonna miss you bubble!" She throws her hands around me.

"I'm too old for that nickname mom but I will miss you to"

...

Xochitl and I had been hanging out all day. Zahara would have her last class at UCLA at 4:30 so we decided to make her dinner.

I put on my favorite Isabel LaRosa song on and Xochitl got an Instagram live on.

"Yes Haunted is my favvvv" she threw her hand up.

We began cooking the only thing I know how to make, Alfredo.

"Hey guys!" I say looking at the number of people joining.

...
We had been talking about latest movies we watching and I said You Are So Not Invited To My Bat Mitzvah.

The comments immediately started talking about a guy named Dylan Hoffman, who I didn't even realize was who played Andy in the movie.

"Wait what? Imma look that up."

I grabbed my phone and typed his name into instagram.

That was when it hit me, Paul Wesley was no longer my celebrity crush.

~Kk Speaks~
Hi guys, I'm Kk. I'm so happy you found my story and hope you like it so far but I do want to make a quick disclaimer. There will be NOTHING such as smut or anything like it in this story. Momona and Dylan are both minors and I also just hate writing it. With that being said I hope you enjoy! :)