Ch 25

*a month later*

I'm currently rushing around the house frantically trying to get ready since I slept through my alarm and am late for work. Finally getting everything together I lead the boys to daycare before running to work as quickly as possible I heading for the elevators when I suddenly spot Chan talking with a really pretty girl. Frowning slightly at how close they are and how they're smiling and laughing. Immediately feeling insecure and sad I rush to the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator. I know Chan's been really busy lately and everything so we haven't had any time together. But seeing him smiling and laughing with that girl gives me a pit in my stomach. Starting to feel a little breathless I finally make it to the styling floor I rushing to the room ending up stumbling a little Miyeon immediately steadying me. "Whoa Fenton you okay?" I give a reassuring smile. "I'm fine." She slowly nods as I straighten up and head over to my station. I then hear giggling and tense when I turn and see that girl Chan was talking to. I perk my ears up a little when I hear her mention Chan. "Yeah he said we'd go out a little later to celebrate I can't wait." The other eight girls give her excited "have fun's" and "we better hear about it afterwards." I immediately frown feeling my heart break at the girls words. Luckily I don't get assigned anyone today I asking Miyeon if I can leave early due to not feeling well. She immediately agrees looking concerned I assuring her I'm fine as I grab my things and start heading out of the building immediately heading home.

(Chan's Pov)

Finishing up practice for the day I immediately excuse myself and head upstairs to the styling room to see Fenton. Once I poke my head in I immediately look around before frowning in confusion when I don't see him anywhere. Miyeon seems to spot me and she walks over with a frown. "Fenton went home he said he wasn't feeling well." I immediately feel a little worried and thank her before going to tell the boys I'm going to check on Fenton. I then rush to his house where I knock on the front door only to not get any response or answer. Frowning feeling really concerned I use the extra key he gave me in case of emergencies and enter the house calling out his name worriedly and head to his room.

(Fenton's Pov)

Laying in bed curled up in a ball I hear knocking on the door but I don't make a move to get up. The knocking soon stops but then I hear Chan's voice calling for me I immediately grumbling when I remember that I gave him a key. He soon gets to my room and I hear his worried tone. "Fenton love are you alright? Miyeon noona said that you weren't feeling well." I immediately say a little flatly. "Go away." It's quiet for a second before he asks in confusion. "What's wrong?" I immediately sit up a little and glare at him. "I said go away Chan." He frowns and goes to move closer but I give him a stern look. "Don't come near me. Go back to your girlfriend." He immediately looks at me confused and goes to say something when I grab a pillow and chuck it at him it hitting him in the face before falling to the floor. "I said go away!" He looks at me in slight shock opening his mouth but I just snap at him my heart hurting. "Just go Chan. I don't want to talk to you right now." His expression soon turns stern and he says firmly. "No I'm not leaving. Talk to me Fenton. What's going on?" I stay quiet for a while before grumbling bitterly. "I saw you with a girl at work this morning. And then she came to the styling room talking about going out with you and her friends were all talking about how she better tell them all about it." Realization crosses his face and his expression softens. "Oh love it's not what you think. She's a friend of mine and that's it." I give him a wary look still feeling insecure. "Well she's awfully pretty and you two seemed to be having a good time." He shakes his head and moves closer. "Yes but I don't have feelings for her. I love you not her and I don't know why you'd think that I would want someone else." I immediately stare at the bed tracing patterns on the blanket and mumble. "Because she's pretty and you haven't really been able to be around much. And the fact that I'm starting to get bigger so I probably look weird." It's quiet for a moment before he gently lifts my chin up with a finger. "Fenton you're pregnant you're going to get bigger and I'm excited for that to happen because you're carrying our baby. I'm sorry I haven't been able to be around much lately but it doesn't mean I'm going to find someone else." I give him a pitiful insecure look. "Would you still stay even if I wasn't pregnant?" He gives me a reassuring look. "Of course I would. I love you so much and no one else has ever caught my attention." I still feel a little insecure when suddenly Chan leans down pulling me into a deep kiss it full of love and passion. I make a soft noise of surprise but immediately melt and kiss back happily he carefully moving me so I'm laying back against the bed he hovering over me. He slowly pulls away from the kiss once we need to breathe then he starts kissing and nipping down my neck I letting out a little moan when he starts sucking a mark on a sensitive spot. He then starts taking off our clothes off. I shift a little feeling a bit insecure about the little bump of my stomach but Chan gives me a reassuring smile and leans down pressing a loving kiss to the small bump. I blush a little as he moves back up and kisses me before gently entering a finger in me then a second I letting out a little moan and whine pleadingly. He pulls his fingers out and gently enters me I letting out a moan he starting a slow loving pace. Little moans and whimpers leave me I clutching at Chan's back a little in pleasure he groaning softly and speeds his pace up a little. Letting out a little cry of pleasure as he hits that certain spot in me I whimper panting a little. "C.. close!" He groans and murmurs huskily. "I love you so much. Finish for me love." I let out a cry of pleasure as I finish clenching around him he letting out a loud groan as he finishes I shuddering a little. We both stay together breathing a little heavily before Chan carefully pulls out and moves so we're cuddling my eyes soon filling with tears as Chan looks at me in concern. "Are you okay?" I nod quickly wiping away the tears. "Yeah sorry I just. I love you so much and was scared I was going to lose you." His expression softens as he presses a kiss to my forehead. "You're never going to lose me I promise." I give a little smile then yawn a little he smiling softly. "Rest love." I cling to him mumbling softly. "I have Zane picking the boys up from daycare." I then slowly fall asleep feeling content.