ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔴𝔬: 𝔈𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔍𝔬𝔶

Their journey through Elysium led them to a place of vibrant beauty—a meadow where wildflowers danced in the breeze and the air was filled with the laughter of children.

"This is the Meadow of Joy," Finnian said, his eyes filled with the infectious energy of the surroundings. "A place where happiness is celebrated."

Their path led them to a field of flowers that seemed to glow with their own inner light, and at the center of the meadow stood a guardian—a figure of exuberance and delight.

"To retrieve the next echo, you must show joy," the guardian said, its voice like the laughter of children. "Each of you must share a moment of happiness."

The group embraced the challenge with enthusiasm. Liam shared a story that made them all laugh, Evelyn conjured a display of colorful fireworks, Finnian danced a joyful jig, Lyra sang a song that filled the meadow with melody, and Aria shared a moment of pure happiness with her companions.

As they celebrated moments of joy, they felt a deep sense of happiness and delight. The guardian of the Meadow of Joy nodded in approval. "You have shown joy," it declared. "The next echo is yours."

With their hearts full of happiness, they retrieved the echo—a figure of boundless joy and celebration. Its presence filled them with a sense of delight and a determination to bring happiness to every corner of Elysium.

Leaving the Meadow of Joy behind, they continued their journey, their bond of joy stronger than ever. The echoes of Elysium had tested their ability to find happiness in the simplest of moments, and they had emerged from the trial with hearts full of joy and ready to spread that happiness to others.