ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫: 𝔈𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔣 ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶

The group's journey through Elysium led them to a place of enchanting beauty—a glen where colorful butterflies danced on the breeze and the air was filled with the soothing sound of a gentle stream.

"This is the Glen of Harmony," Lyra said, her eyes filled with awe. "A place where unity is celebrated."

Their path led them to a circle of ancient stones, their surfaces adorned with symbols of unity and connection. At the center of the circle stood a guardian—a figure of grace and harmony.

"To retrieve the next echo, you must show unity," the guardian said, its voice like the soft murmur of the stream. "Each of you must contribute a unique gift to create a harmonious offering."

The group embraced the challenge with enthusiasm. Liam offered a song of courage, Evelyn a dance of magic, Finnian a tale of redemption, Lyra a melody of nature, and Aria a vision of a united Elysium.

As their offerings intertwined, they felt a deep sense of unity and connection. The guardian of the Glen of Harmony nodded in approval. "You have shown unity," it declared. "The next echo is yours."

With their hearts full of harmony, they retrieved the echo—a figure of perfect unity and balance. Its presence filled them with a sense of togetherness and a determination to bring harmony to every corner of Elysium.

Leaving the Glen of Harmony behind, they continued their journey, their bond of unity stronger than ever. The echoes of Elysium had tested their ability to work together in perfect harmony, and they had emerged from the trial with hearts united and ready to face any challenge.