Chapter 2: Suspicious Dish

Start from the beginning

By now, Mothiva had finally come into the room and noticed her new rival. "Hey! How come she gets to do whatever she wants with you and I don't!" She pouted, crossing her arms. "I didn't know I would have a roommate. Regardless, since everyone is here, my name is Tsareena. I hope we can get along well!" Introduced Tsareena, when she said "roommate" she sounded annoyed, like she wanted you all to herself.

"I'm Y/N and that's Mothiva. Now can you please put me down? It's a minor injury, I'll just walk it off." Requested Y/N, trying to hop down himself. "You hurt Y/N!?" Screamed Mothiva, extremely concerned. She flew up to you and pulled you back down and hugged you tightly as she went down and continued until she laid you down on the couch. "Really, I'm fine, I'll live!" Cried Y/N, trying to wriggle out of her grip. Instead of letting you get up, she pressed you back down onto the couch and laid on top of you.

For a reason which you were pretty sure was on purpose, you were stuck with your face in her chest as she pressed you towards them. Her legs were wound around yours and this time, she somehow managed to not drown you in a sea of non-footed, white-breasted boobies this time. "Y/N, I must insist that you stop wiggling. You could cause your injury to act up!" Worried Tsareena. "I'm leaving to go look at lamps." Announced Mothiva before walking away, grumbling.

"Oh great, now I'm alone with an overprotective and giant woman." Complained Y/N, still struggling. "Say, Y/N, would you be okay with going on a camping trip? If you say 'yes', I'll get off of you." Offered Tsareena, sweetening the deal. "Instant yes." You replied. She then got off of you and let you walk away as she sat on the couch. Tsareena used sweet scent, it lowered Y/N's evasiveness sharply. You smell a pleasant aroma wafting through the living room. You decided not to leave the room. Tsareena was not satisfied with this.

Tsareena used sweet scent, it lowered Y/N's evasiveness sharply. You were pretty sure the scent was coming from Tsareena and you sat down on a different couch than the one she was sitting at but still closer than before. Tsareena used sweet scent, it lowered Y/N's evasiveness sharply. You were almost hypnotized by whatever perfume she was using and were practically forced to move towards Tsareena, she prepared to hug you by spreading her legs way too much for a hug and opening her arms.

Y/N then sat down between her legs and was cuddled ferociously. Before Y/N could eventually snap out of his trance and think logically, Tsareena slid a hand over his crotch and grabbed it. "That'll fuck me real well." Remarked Tsareena, blushing as she imagined the possibilities while out of character. She however, didn't need to imagine much anymor. She put her hand into Y/N's pants and was rudely interrupted by Mothiva coming back into room, causing Tsareena to jerk her hand back out of your pants.

"Hey what's that smell?" Wondered Mothiva, waving her antenna around. She then located the source, which was of course Tsareena. "You're using some sort of natural ability to steal his attention aren't you?" Questioned Mothiva, suspicious. "No! He came to me of his own volition!" Tsareena, getting back into an innocent act. "No way! You didn't smell like that earlier and Y/N looks like he just did drugs!" Objected Mothiva, pointing to you.

You unfortunately, looked like more of a horny, fucking idiot than usual. "Maybe he just likes me more than you." Snapped Tsareena sassily. "Let's see what he thinks about that right after you stop smelling so good." Denied Mothiva, pulling you out of Tsareena's grip. She brought you to the kitchen and splashed water on your face. "What the hell just happened?" You asked, panicked. "I knew she was controlling you! You like me more than her right?" Replied Mothiva, getting close to your face.

"Well considering how overprotective and manipulative she's being right now, you're definitely the better contender here." Answered Y/N. "I'm so gonna rub that in her face right now!" Chuckled Mothiva, she flew away and presumably proceeded to gloat. Meanwhile, Y/N was readying for camp night. Although he questioned why he was doing this for a woman who apparently used magic or some other technique to force you to cuddle her on the couch.