Chapter 15:🎩Follow The Flame🎩

Face claim⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Outfit:

After walking for a while, we walked up onto a mount and look over tosee a town

"The Oasis" Fridge read.

"I guess that's the next level" Martha sighed. "Huh"

"The next level of the game." She said obviously tired. "We're in a game?" Eddie asked.

"For the love of- I'm going before he drives me insane" I said sliding down the mount.

Some time later we where in the town. The sun had already set and it was night time.

" So, what exactly are we looking for again?" Milo asked "We're looking for my grandson, genius." We walked deeper in the market area. " ok, "follow the flame to the desert fruit." " Martha recited.

She then came to a halt "look...they're here"

It was Jurgen's hyenas tied with chains on a truck.

"Hyenas...Unusual for their bone-crushing teeth." Milo said. Fridge then looked around until his eyes landed on a Flickering red sign read 'Smoke Stack'

"Where there's smoke"

"There's fire" Martha finished.

"Come on"

We then walked in and was immediately met with gambling. 

A woman then walked up to Eddie. She was wearing a red dress. While that was happening I went to take a look around.

I then walked into a section that only had Jurgen's men. I was then soon joined by the rest.

As Jurgen the brutal steps out of the shadows it got quiet real quick.

He then begins tossing slabs of meat to some hyenas. "Wait a second, is that the guy that killed my parents?"

"No. Well, yeah. Kind of." Martha whispered. The sinister man then began to speak. "We lost a good man today. The very best of us. For Dagfinn...wasn't just my hyena master. He was my friend. I loved him like a brother. And now he's gone. And his beloved hyenas are left...without their master."

He then tosses more meat to the hyenas. "Long live Dagfinn."

"LONG LIVE DAGFINN!!" His men yelled. "Why did he have to die? He died because....he made a mistake. He tried to steal something quite precious to me. He left me no choice. A now I feed him to his beloved hyenas." He said waving the meat around. He then tossed it to the hyenas making the crowd groan.

"That's messed up." Fridge said. "Disgusting." I commented.

Martha groaned in disgust.

"I loved Dagfinn! There's none among you I love as much. And so..-" The lights cut off.

And then it went back on. "The key, it's gone!" The guard said. 

"THEIF!" Jurgan said.

Eddie then grabbed A woman who was about to sneak out. "I got her. I got the thief." 

She then looked at us stunned. "Wait, are you- are you guys--" She was cut off by some guards grabbing her.

"Trying to steal the key to my chest?"

"Nope." 

"Shake her down."

As they did, the key fell out.  " I'm sorry, I did it. It was my fault." She said nervously. 

Jurgan the brutal stared her down as she began to mumble incoherently.

"Spencer?" Martha questioned.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, that's him. Right there." She said. "What? That ain't Spencer. Look, I know my grandson. My grandson's a guy."

"Did he change his hair?" Milo asked.

Jurgan then tossed and axe to Spencer killing him.

"SPENCER!"

"DID HE JUST-" Fridge got cut off by the ring.

*CHIME

" that's my Life Alert. I gotta take my pill." Milo spoke.

We then made our way outside.

Martha was the first to run to him. "Spencer! Oh my God, you're alive."

We all ran up to them. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked annoyed.

" what are we doing here? We came to get you, fool" Fridge said angryly. "Bethany?"

"Not Bethany. Fridge, goddamn it!" He said frustratedly "so umm" Spencer looked at Mouse finbar with confusion on his face. "Milo walker, darling." He said smiling and tipping his hat.

"Milo?"

"Spencer? Is that you, kiddo?"

"Grandpa?"

"Guys I found Spencer. Here's Spencer right here. What are you stealing for?" 

He then looked at Martha.

"I'm still me." She responded. 

"And I'm still me" I said. 

"Hey Anthony."

After Spencer and Martha exchanged in an awful shy meeting. There was the truck
Being loaded with another set of hyenas and Jurgan the brutal was coming out to the building guarding the Contaner that contains the jewel.

"Come on." Spencer said.