Chapter 14:🎩Strengths and weaknesses🎩

Face claim:

Outfit:

"We need to go

"We need to go." Martha demanded.

"I'm willing to bet that, that's why there are dune buggies here." I said.

We all then scrambled for a buggie.

Eddie and Milo where in one and I was by myself which let Martha to be with Fridge.

I was Fidgeting to start

Martha yelled Green button but I was too late and I got trampled all over.

-Dead-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*CHIME*

I landed at the desert but it was on the other side of a clif.

I then saw The car they where in.

They where headed to me.

And then they drove off the clif.

They where not going to make it so I used my power and lifted the vehicle so it would land safely.

The was a lot of screaming.

I then sat down, I was a little tired

"That was fantastic." Eddie breathed out. The dune buggy is barely together. There is only 1 wheel left on it.

They all got up. "You see that birds, this is why you don't mess with with Kid!" Eddie said looking at the creepy birds.

They then retreated.

Martha hugged me and whispered a 'thanks'

(Sorry if my writing is a little boring or off. I'm usually better at doing fanfics of school area based things or teenager stuff like my Wednesday fanfiction. (It's horrible cause I had just started writing at that time.) And Ragnarøk and also My wolf pack fanfic.)

"Did you see that? I was amazing. I saved you, I saved you. I saved this guy from a bird while I was driving a car. She saved us at the last minute. He said looking at me and I rolled my eyes knowing damn well I'm a 'he' but since I have a female body I'll allow it for now.

"I was a machine, I was Fearless." Eddie continued.

"Yes exactly, Fearless, that's Bravestone. Hey check this out" Martha said running up to him to access his ability board.

It was green. "It is your strengths and weaknesses- I mean your avatar Dr. Bravestone's strengths and weaknesses." Martha explained.

He then began reading them out.

Strengths

"Fearless, check. Speed, Climbing, Boomerang....Smoldering intensity?" He asked looking at Martha.

"It's thst stupid face you make." Fridge said kneeling down in the sand.

"Huh?"

He then Smoldered and a hideous smell was released. "Ew, ew old man, get it together." Martha whispered.

I almost gagged.

"You okay? You having a heart attack? His whole left side is shutting down. Eddie! Eddie!"

"Yeah?"

"There you go now your back." Milo said.

"Weakness: Switchblade"

"Switchblade? That's new." Fridge said.

"Bravestone didn't have any weaknesses last time." Martha stated. "Yeah bugged the hell Outta me."

"Color me intrigued." I whispered.

"I wonder if-" she then tapped her chest revaling her ability board. It was red.

" nunchucks, that's new."

"Damn that's a good list." Fridge said.

"Oo let me try." I then tapped my ability board. It was black

"Scarlet energy magic, I already knew that. Singing, Magician box? That's new along with Pyrokenisis. That shouldn't make sense since fire was my weakness last time....I guess Daniel found a way to.. befriend it I guess?" I said eyeing it.

"Weakness: The Desert Fruit."

(Yall bitches wasn't expecting that did u?)

"Another good list." Fridge said.

"What's the Desert fruit?" Martha asked.

"I'm guessing it's bad news since it's my weakness." I replied. Martha then spoke.

"Milo,press on, like, your left chest area."

"I'm sorry, what now?" He asked.

Fridge gestured at his chest but Eddie hit his chest roughly making him stumble and his ability board came up. It was pink

"I got one too. My, Zoology. That's what you where talking about earlier."

"Yes"

"Yes" both Martha and Fridge said finally relived that he got it after a while now.

"Exactly, your avatar is a zoologist. She said. "You know my nephew, Maxwell is a veterinarian."

"Linguistics?" Martha asked.

"I didn't have that last time."

"The study of languages."

"Makes sense, he studies his entire language on his way to the point. Eddie said turning to Milo who was still talking. "He is 32 or is he 35? Time goes so-"

"Okay let's get it over with." Fridge said as his tapped his chest and his ability board came up. It was yellow.

"You got to be kidding me."

"Well geometry is..new." Martha said Trying to lighten up the mood. "Yeah, who wouldn't wanna be better at geometry. And for weaknesses: Endurance and what else, let's see heat, Sun and Sand."

I was a little sorry for him.

"Shouldn't be a problem. It's not like we're in the middle of a God-damn desert or anything. What's the point of this guy? Who even needs this guy?!" Fridge yelled.

"He can read the map." Martha said. "Easy for you to say, you got nunchucks! I've been training 4 hours a day for 6 months, now look at me, MAN is it hot out here." He said walking in circles.

(It is hot where I am, rn. I guess this is what he'll feels like but only a 1000 times worse.)

"How is this guy a character in an adventure game? Okay okay, okay. I just gotta get this guy in shape and build up some endurance. I know how to do that. Burpees. Five burpees, right now. Get it going!"

Fridge then began doing his gym stuff as I look in the direction of the sun.