🧿His little distraction~🍀

This chapter is a ♢(F! Y/N) H/N x F! Y/N and if you didn't see the emoji I used for the title it's going to be smut (KINDA) and wholesome PICTURE WAS FOUND ON PINTEREST IT'S NOT MINE so enjoy~
.
.
.
.
.
You just got off of work and you're tired from a long day's work. You walk into your home noticing H/N is nowhere to be found, you go into the game room to see if he was there, and turns out...he was! 

"Hey, Mi Amor!" You smiled as you walked into the room, seeing him playing his game. "Hey my love," He said, but he didn't turn back, he was too focused on his game. 

Making you a little upset you lean in for a hug, H/N chuckled and patted your arm as he kept going on with his game. 

Roughly around 45 minutes later you were getting bored, and a little irritated for your boyfriend not giving you attention. 

"Baby it's been almost 2 hoursss when can you come give me attentionnn" You whined as H/N paused his game turning to you 
"Let me finish this last won, I'm so close to winning" H/N smiled at you making you pout as you rolled your eyes.

As he continued you played his game slowly going to H/N standing in front of him getting on your knees so he could look down at you. 

"And what do you think you're doing Y/N?" He smirked at you while trying to focus on his game "Nothing you just keep playing your game~" Your voice deepens as you slowly start kissing his leg and up his body slowly making H/N moan here and there softly. You looked up to see H/N moving in his seat as you chuckled and continued your actions

"Fuckkk Mi Amor~ Y-You know I can't focus like this" H/N leaned his head back for a moment before looking down at you. You knew he was finally getting to you, you just wanted to see how long it would take him to get into action as you slowly go up to his lips kissing him passionately, then his neck, and back down his body...Soon enough H/N couldn't take much more as he paused his game and picked you up placing you on the bed, you looked up at him with a shocked but devilish look.

"Oh so NOW you wanna stop love?~" You smirked as you pulled him closer to you, H/N smirked as he kissed your neck leaving love bites around your neck...

"You asked for this...So don't be surprised with whatever move I pull on you" H/N whispered as he finally started to make out with you...
.
.
.
"Let's see what you got"
"Game on"
.
.
.
.
THAT'S FINALLY THE END OF THIS CHAPTER (THIS TOOK ME ALMOST TWO MONTHS TO DO) SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH LIFE BUT I GOT ALL WEEKEND AND MOST OF MONDAY <3 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND STAY TOONED FOR THE NEXT PART LOVE YOU -Noah/Star/Ibuki

There were about 503 words in this chapter