"And work under you, Mr. Jung?" I cock a brow at him.

"Well, you will moan under me when I fuck you like my little slut so what will working for me change?"

I shove him away playfully, shaking my head. He has the point, though.

"Alright, I'll be your teaching assistant, Mr. Jung. Who has had a crush on you for years and fantasized about sucking your cock and giving myself to you. What would you say about such a TA?"

I stand in front of the alpha, fingers running up and down his biceps. I love how buff he is, love it even more when he takes over complete dominance in the bedroom.

"You're perfection, Mr. Min." He kisses me passionately.

"I want to wear something more suitable for this role. Will you please wait for me?" Jimin pleads, running to the walk-in wardrobe. "I promise you'll love it when I come out."

"Fine, we're waiting, but hurry baby." Hoseok calls after him but Jimin is already long gone.

"Now you, Min." Hoseok turns to me, gliding fingers up and down my throat. "You're gonna sit on that chair and pretend you aren't in a room. And when things get heated between the professor and his student, you'll knock on the door and catch us and then do as your long-term crush orders you. Is it clear?"

"Crystal clear, Mr. Jung." He pushes me away and I fall into the armchair, undoing the buttons of my white shirt. When I'm in the middle of it, the closet door opens and Jimin steps out, in the outfit that makes our jaws fall to the ground.

He's wearing a striped yellow and black crop top and a tiny black skirt that emphasizes his slim waist and gorgeous thighs. His legs are covered with fishnet stockings and on top of it are over-the-knee, black and white, thigh highs. 

His total look is mouthwatering. My cock jerks in my pants in acknowledgment. I can't wait to bury myself inside that gorgeous body.

We've greatly appreciated the way Jimin started embracing his feminine side. I like how he isn't that shy of it anymore. Besides, he likes dressing up like this only in the bedroom and it has definitely made things spicier. 

"Mr. Jung, I'm sorry to bother you, but I wanted to talk about my grade." He approaches Hoseok shyly, fidgeting with his fingers. He's already in the character. 

"What about your grade, Jimin?"

"I'm so sorry that I turned in my assignment after the deadline. If only you could give me one more chance, please?"

"Rules are rules. You had the same time as others. Do you want me to make an exception just for you? Out of nowhere?"

Hoseok crowds Jimin to the wall, pressing one palm on the right side of him and staring down at him in a powerful and authoritative manner. 

"I'll do anything, sir. Please, I can't fail this subject."

"Anything, huh?" The alpha smirks and Jimin tentatively nods. God, they're so good at it. 

Hoseok and I didn't roleplay until Jimin. To be honest, none of us thought we could be into it, but our little omega showed us the beauty of foreplay and the act of slipping into the role of someone right before getting intimate with your partner.

It's something that has been missing from my life for a while but I had no idea. Just like that blushing little omega over there.

"Yes, sir. Anything."

Hoseok nods. He turns around and goes to the end of bed, sitting there and facing me. "Come here, Park."

Jimin does as instructed and stands between Hoseok's parted legs. The alpha pulls him close, leaving no space between them and his both hands slip up Jimin's legs, disappearing under the skirt. He kneads the soft flesh that I now know how well can fit in my palm and the omega sharply inhales at the contact. His pheromones are all over the place already.