two - Maybe It Was

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Good morning miss Josie" He greeted. The middle aged woman turned her body to face the boy.

"Oh! Aidan dear, Goodmorning" She expressed in a jolly yet quiet way.

"Need anything from the shelves?" She asked with a sweet aura, "Yes actually, My mom is finding this specific kind of book."

"Delusions will always be delusions i think,,"

Upon hearing the title, the woman's eyes perked up for a second as she held her hands together. "Oh yes! I shouldn't be suprise, follow me dear" She said as she signalled Aidan.

The brown-haired male slightly raised a brow at his confusion. "Why's that?"

"Oh well, it's a great book and quite selling fast around america" She revealed with interest. "It's my favorite book at the moment actually, It was really well written and touch my heart in so many ways" She sighed as she recalled her memories of the book.

Hearing more about this specific book got Aidan's interest scale to go up.

He wasn't the type to read books in a bookworm type of a way but he's still interested on the art of words.

"Oh dear it seemed like it was the last book!" Josie spoke. "I really thought there was one left before that boy bought one but I guess someone else took it"

"Though I don't remember someone checking it out... I was in cashier duty all day-"

"Miss Josie! I need a little help here,, do you mind?" Another voice intrupted them as they looked to see another person who had stack of books on their arms.

"Oh dear.. let me help you up" She quickly hurried but stopped to face Aidan, "Would you mind waiting for a second Aidan dear? I think we have more in the back just let me- Oh my!"

The woman exclaimed as she hurried to the other person as she didn't finished her sentence. "Oh yeah sure" Aidan awkwardly said to no one as he sighed looking down at the carpet floor.

He then glances back at the empty shelf. As he squinted his eyes a bit. Studying the sign with a few quotes from the authors.

"Delusions is the saddest thing a person can have, huh"

The male's eyes read through the titles of the numerous books, each had peak of meanings to meet if you are about to read it but Aidan ignored them as he was only wandering around.

His eyes shot back to book shelf where the suppose book he was asked to get is - left empty. Of course it would be empty that's why he was wandering around in the first place.

He turned his head to find miss Josie but with the tall book shelves, he was met with a silent and empty hallway of shelves.

Walking through the hallway of books as he turn side to side to spot the blonde woman. His eyes attempts to find the woman but got a few distracted with books he passed by.

Aidan stopped in his tracks before grabbing a book off the shelf that sparked his interest. As he turned open the cover of the book and slowly began at chapter 1 - his mind focused into the book, unaware of his surroundings.

"How many is too many coffees?" He laughs at the dialogue as he continue to study through.

"Probably when you start to get the tummy ache" Someone said with a chuckle.

Taken back by the sudden voice, His head turned fast to his right with a widen expression.

"Oh! pardon me.." They spoke slightly backing away. "Didn't mean to startle you there" Crull have a closed-eye smile.