"I just really appreciate everything she does for me. If it wasn't for her... then I would feel so alone... and I would've gone back home by now," I tried to reason with myself.

"Urrrgghh, but why me?!?!" I sighed out.

"What are you whining on about?" I suddenly heard someone coldly ask.

I turned to look at the front door....

And my heart dropped.

It was Minji.

"Unnie!!!" I jolted up from my seat and ran up to hug her

Minji didn't hug me back.

She still seemed pretty upset with me.

I sniffled, trying not to cry as I pulled away from my hug.

"Don't start crying now. I've had enough for your whining for one day," Unnie coldly rolled her eyes at me.

My heart felt like it was starting to ache, but I got distracted when I realized that Minji wasn't wearing the shirt she left with.

"What happened to your shirt?" I asked, hoping my suspicions of her and Kid weren't true.

"It wasn't mine," Minji sighed out.

- Minji POV -

"What happened to your shirt?" Haerin sniffled.

"It wasn't mine," I sighed out.

I had stopped by Hanni's dorm to return her shirt before deciding to come home to Haerin.

I ended up leaving Hanni's shirt hung on their door knob and knocked before walking away.

Of course, I was going to choose Haerin.

I was always going to choose Haerin.

Even if Haerin didn't choose me.

I wasn't going to hide my feelings anymore. I didn't want to act cool and cold towards her anymore.

I wanted to treat Haerin right and showing up to talk to her in Hanni's shirt just didn't feel like the right thing to do.

"Was it Kid's?" Haerin asked, looking down at her feet.

"What?! No!" I exclaimed, being taken off guard.

"Haerin, listen....," I sighed out as I grabbed Haerin's hands.

I took a deep breath and decided to just lay everything out on the table.

"Kissing Kid was a mistake. I was just frustrated with you and I shouldn't have done that. Luckily, Kid is a really good friend and understood that it didn't mean anything," I explained myself.

I nervously cupped Haerin's hand in mine, hoping she'd look up at me to meet my eyes.

"I wish I would have confessed my feelings towards you in a much better way, but that's not how things went.....," my hands started to get clammy.

"So, here it goes...," I sighed up.

My heart sank to my stomach when Haerin finally looked up to meet my eyes.

"I like you... a lot. I don't know when it started or how it started, but I do know why. I love the way you're so competitive and determined. I like how even though things scare you, you still do them. You don't let yourself hold yourself back.... that's a hard thing to do," I chuckled a bit towards the end.

"I love the way you smile at me when you're feeling lost, confused, or afraid. I love that you're probably the only person who can piss me off and make my heart flutter in a matter of milliseconds. I love your laugh, the way you tease me, your little random noises and phrases, I love how weird you are.... I just love everything about you," I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

Haerin seemed to become really shy and blushy.

"Love?" Haerin shyly mumbled.

I was too entranced with her cute smile to realize what she had said...

But I began panicked when I realized that I switched the word "like" to "love".

"I mean- like...," I nervously let go of her hands and scratched the back of my neck.

Haerin suddenly stepped up and quickly kissed my cheek.

My whole soul sighed with love.

"What was that about?" I asked shocked, holding my cheek.

Haerin shyly turned about and took a deep breath.

"I like you too, Unnie...." She squealed out.

"I don't know how much or if it's even the same way you like me.... but I like you," Haerin continued on.

I could see her hands rolling up into fists.

I wanted ask her to turn around and look at me, but I could tell that she was using up all her courage to tell me what she was telling me.

"I like you more than a friend but not enough to be your girlfriend. I'm just a little confused about it all. This is all pretty new to me and I don't want to hurt you because of it," Haerin was sniffling pretty loudly.

I knew that all she wanted to do was cry.

It was only a matter of seconds before Haerin ran off to her room to cry.

Like she always does.

Before Haerin could get away from me, I stepped up to wrap my arms around her waist and back hugged her.

"It's okay," I whispered to her.

"It's okay if you're confused. I'll be here regardless. However you need me," I softly spoke as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I'll be here as your friend or your Unnie or however you need me. We'll figure this out, so don't worry too much right now," I placed a soft kiss on her temple.

Haerin let out a deep breath and nodded, pulling me closer to hold her.

-

-

-

-

-

-