Chapter 39

Third person point of view

It was the day of party. Zylith was thinking that if jace call her this morning she will have to tell him that she won't be able to come cause she busy but luckily he didn't.

Zylith was going up and down cause it was time already but her dress isn't available yet Anne was ready with her make up and she wore her dress.

"You like it?" Anne asked Zylith turning around for her to see.

"It was beautiful

"It was beautiful. You look really good in it" Zylith said with a big smile.

"But what should we do about yours? Your dad didn't send your dress yet?" She asked worried about her.

"Who knows? Maybe I will later stay home" Zylith fake a laugh.

"But I really wanna go to the party!" She made a cute sad face

She's not happy because she is eager to go for the party and Anne was ready while she's not.
Anne noticed her so she asked

"Should I help you to call someone who will deliver a new dress to you?"

"The idea was fine but it's okay. I just don't want to be left alone while all of you we're chilling at the party. Since dad was so busy and he is not even picking my call i guess I will just stay at home" she told Anne her mind.

"There's no way you are staying at home, let's try calling someone who can deliver another dress to you immediately" Anne suggested.

"What about...." Anne wanted to say something but she cut off by James

"Ma'am You had a delivery" he gave her the package and left. it is a big box.

Zylith and Anne was really happy cause she's losing hope already. She quickly unwrapped the box and she saw a long big dress with a small box that contained a ring.

She put the ring on her finger and smiled

"I love the ring! Dad thank you!" She said with a really grateful voice