He was silently staring at the rosary then he held it in his hand just like Hezlin used to do then he remembered what she recited back then while doing her zikar when he asked her to recite louder

SubhanAllah

As those words left his mouth he speak to himself " that's what she recited first. " he rested back with the chair and counted on beads of rosary while reciting in a low voice and then he closed his eyes.

SubhanAllah

SubhanAllah

SubhanAllah

He didn't realise he completed the whole rosary with this zikar then he opened his eyes and said " what was the next one! "

He pinched his nose bridge and thinks for a few seconds then he speak

Alhamdulillah

He again started counting on the rosary and completed the Tasbeeh then he speak to himself " the last one was something starts from Allah. "

He looked at the ceiling of his room and stare for a seconds then he said " Allah... AllahuAkbar... yes it was AllahuAkbar. "

He again did the Tasbeeh of this zikar and closed his eyes while reciting. He was feeling a strange kind of peace and he felt his nerves getting relaxed.

He opened his eyes and took a sigh then he placed the rosary back on the table and speak to himself " I don't know what's going on with me... I just don't know. "

With that he turned on his laptop and started doing his work. While working he felt a need of coffee and then he remembered hezlin always brings his coffee on time and he never asked her for coffee she always knew when he needs what.

He shook his head and speak to himself
" you have spoiled my habits Angel. " he then make a call to hezlin's desk and Aliya picked up the phone then he said
" please make a cup of coffee for me Miss Aliya. "

Aliya felt a change in his tone and she hung up the phone while smiling in amusement and speak to her colleagues
" Mr Jeon is talking so nicely... I wonder what have gotten into him nowadays. "

They laughed at her statement and one of them said " may be he's seeing someone nowadays people often started to change when they find someone who gives them peace and a good meaning of life. "

Aliya shrugged her shoulders and said
" who knows... " with that she made a cup of coffee for him and take it to his room. She placed the tray of mug on his table and left from there while he was working on his laptop then he picked up the mug and took a sip of coffee while staring at the screen, when his mouth taste the coffee he looked at the mug and said
" not like the one she made... "

He placed the mug back on the tray and shook his head " I'll be ruined one day like this. "

At night he came back home after work and was sitting on the couch in open terrace of his house while he was staring at the starry sky then he speak still staring at the sky " it's just been a single day but it feels like I haven't seen her since ages... it doesn't feel good without her... I wanna see her... tell me what should I do? "

He pursued his lower lip out and said
" i don't understand how she communicates to you if you are real... I saw her talking to you like kids is that how you answer huh? "

He was silently stared at the sky and
makes an angry pout then he said
" Hezlin literally is a delusional girl... I am talking to you from a long time but you are not even responding... yahh... hellooo... Hezlin's Allah... I wanna see her... I'm missing her... "