I made my way out of the building and practically ran to the class anxiously praying there shouldn't be a teacher in the class.

I got to the class sweating to meet the class making noise. There was no teacher in the class. I ran that much for nothing.

Entering the class, everyone was busy disturbing the whole class and some were minding their own business.

I gazed at Conrad, who was busy discussing with his friends, or rather his friends trying to discuss some stuff with him but he was looking as bored as fuck....

F*ck..? Hadiza, mind your language. Thank goodness I said that in my head.

Speaking about Conrad, I don't just seem to understand him. Why is he being so nice to me? Why does he want to be friends with me?... A mute

When he has others who are craving for his friendship.

I thought he would have done something else to me at his house but it was the opposite.

Why did he suddenly change his attitude towards me?

All these questions I need him to answer.

Or should I go and ask him now?

No, I think it's a bad idea.

His friends are there. Even though am I sure he's not pretending to act nice around me now.

'Hadiza!'

I directed my gaze to the voice that called my name. I smiled, it was Diana.

I took a quick search with my eyes around the class as I walked over to where Diana was.

Good!! Fabiola and her minions are not in class.

"Wassup, Hazel" Diana greeted me with the nickname she gave me, as I got close to my seat where she stood. " I heard what Fabiola did to you this morning, are you alright?"She asked as she grabbed a chair to sit on and I sat on my seat.
Short form for hadiza

"Yes," I nodded my head in response. I wasn't fine. My head still hurts but what do you want me to say to her?

"This Fabiola girl never gets tired of causing you trouble"

"How was your project meeting with Conrad?" Diana asked. "Hope he did not try to bully you?"

"He....nice..to me" I placed a finger on my chest.

"He was nice to you. How come? I thought he'd bully you." Diana sounded surprised. I followed her gaze which was now on Conrad. He was busy laughing at whatever his friends were saying.

"He wants...to...be..my friend," Diana's eyes widened the moment she heard what I said.

"What?!!,"Diana exclaimed.

Trust Diana to overreact.

"This same Conrad that bullies you and is even sitting down there asked you to be his friend"

"Yes," I nodded.

"I strongly advise that you should be very careful because you don't know what his intentions are towards you," Diana stated.

"So....did you watch the new episode that came out in Never Have I Ever," Her lips curved forming a smile.

I nodded. "I....slept..late..watching it"

"Same here, I like the way it ended. I never knew Devi would end up with Ben. I was expecting her to end up with Paxton." Diana explained.

************************************************
The bell had been rung for closing time and I was the only one in the library except for the librarian no students were in the library.