【3 YEARS AGO】

Start from the beginning

I felt my heart clapped in triumph as I sighed in relief. I am still a virgin! I don't know If I should celebrate it or not.

But then our first kiss flashed in my mind.

I immediately blushed, so I covered the white blanket on myself so she couldn't see my cheeks. I pouted because I looked like a turtle trying to hide in its shell.

"But you still need to take responsibility for taking my first kiss!" I exclaimed after recovering.

"What do you want me to do?" I looked at her. She rested her hand on her small waist.

"I want you to be my girlfriend. . ."

She rejected me.

I was already dressed up and was about to leave when she stopped me by yelling 'wait'. I faced her, and our eyes flickered with each other.

"I'm Khriz. What's your name?"

I blinked when she introduced herself to me. Hindi ko inaasahan na magpapakilala siya. I thought I'd leave without knowing her name.

"My name is Maxwell Croisx Silvestre," I muttered, respectfully bowed at her and walked away.

The moment I stepped outside her unit, I roamed my eyes around the area. I scratch the back of my head upon realizing what's happening.

We're living in the same building!

Not just in the same building but on the same floor, too. So, that woman is my neighbor. My only neighbor on the entire floor.

Well, I owned the whole floor. Pati ang kabilang unit kung saan ako galing ay sa akin. Khriz's unit and mine were supposed to be constructed as one. But I told my parents that one unit was already big for me to live in.

My family owned the condominium building. Both sides of the family are rich. The Silvestre owns businesses in hospitality services as my mother's side, which is the Armstrong, has construction firms and an accounting company.

Does Khriz know that I am her neighbor? I doubt. Just thinking of her reaction upon discovering it makes me excited.

We met again on the elevator on the same day. I already expected that but never imagined it would be on the same day. But then she accuses me of stalking her.

Why will I stalk her? She's beautiful, alright. But stalking? That's not totally my thing.

"Oh my god?! You're my neighbour?!" she asked in realization.

I nodded. "Yes, I live in the next unit beside yours. I am your only neighbour."

"Oh my goodness. . . My bad for accusing you," she said.

I pouted. I don't know how to respond to her. I can't even get mad at her because whenever I look at her face, the brick in my heart melts.

I was making problem sets while listening to music when I heard a knock on my door. Who's that? I mumbled to myself and opened the door.

I felt my heart hammer against my chest when Khriz showed up outside my unit with a wide smile plastered on her luscious lips.

"Hi, here's pasta for you. . ." she offered the pink plate to me.

I didn't budge and just stared at her intensely. She's offering me a portion of food. That's new. Is this her way of saying sorry after accusing me of stalking her? This girl is really something.

My life has been a roller coaster ride. I was single for 20 years of my life, and then, in just a snap, a girl named Khrizanta Altamirano became my girlfriend.