Zoro apparently had enough of the stupidity, and decided to join, announcing himself. "Alright, everyone listen up! I'm Roronoa Zoro. Drop your weapons now and I may let you live."

I look down at the floor, while Bug-eyes starts teasing Zoro, "We have a celebrity in our midst! Too bad I hate sharing the spotlight. Now, maybe we should skip right to the finale."

Buggy pulls out blades on his gloves, and continues on his little rant. "My freaks put quite a bit of rehearsal time into this little abduction. And if I can't reward them with that map... I suppose I'll have to offer them a pound of flesh instead."

"Wait. Wait. What if I have something else to offer you? Something more valuable than the map? What if I give you a new freak for your crew?" Nami suggest, probably bargaining to get out of the trouble, "A rare talent. The most spectacular act in all of the East Blue. Besides you, of course."

"Go on."

Nami then snatches Luffy's beloved hat, and throws it into the air, taking that time to run. Surprisingly, she snatches my hand with her, but Zoro steps in, and takes my other arm. Since she couldn't take me and I wasn't fighting Zoro, she just let go and ran outside the tent. Well that's nice of her. A few seconds later, some of Binky's menagerie came back, dragging the escapee with them.

"What did you do?! What did you do to their town? You destroyed everything!"

Called it.

"Not everything," Buggy responds, "I let 'em keep their hands."

The crowd was forced to applaud once again.

"Okay.  Here end the theatrics. I know one of you has my map, and I'm gonna get it back. What was it you said, Rubber Boy? That it was in a safe place? Don't look surprised. I've got eyes and ears everywhere! So please make our guests uncomfortable in the green room."

Zoro, me, and Nami were carried, or well in Nami's case, dragged into another room.

Time Skip

We were in this room that they called the green room, yet nothing about it seems to be green themed. Zoro was tied to something that was essentially a target, using rope on both his hands. Nami was in a life-sized birdcage, or at least a hanging cage. Meanwhile, I was in a square cage, probably used for bear or something, because it was quite spacious. I chose to sit in the very corner, furthest to the entrance of the green room. Hopefully if someone comes in they don't notice me.

"Give it a rest. Those ropes are too strong, even for you," Nami comments.

"I've got out of worse."

"When I ran out of the tent, I... saw a town or... what was left of one after Buggy destroyed it."

"You mean when you tried to leave us for dead? Also-"

"Hey, I tried to bring (Y/N) with me, but you being a lover boy, didn't let her go."

"Also, (N/N) can you cut me out?"

My eyes widened, shocked that he still remembers the nickname that he and Kunia made for me. "As much as I want to also get out, the angle is too awkward to throw it properly. Sorry Zoro."

Nami continued with the argument, defending herself. "We were surrounded and unarmed. You were picking a fight you couldn't win."

The bickering continued for a little while, until Nami reveals useful information.

"I think I can get us out of here," Nami states.

"You mean get yourself out of here," Zoro retorts.

"That's fair, but I'm going to need you to trust me."

"Just like a thief to lie to my face and ask me to believe her."

"You got any other options?"

"Fine. Just tell me what we're gonna do."

"What we've been doing. Waiting to make sure we're alone."

"Great. I assume you have an emergency lock pick?" I ask the redhead.

"You have a lock pick? She has a lock pick?" Zoro asks, looking back and forth between us, bewildered.

"I have four lock picks. The clowns only found three," Nami informs, and starts focusing on picking her lock. A few seconds later, we hear a scream, which sounds like it came from Luffy.

"Better work faster," Zoro states, still trying his luck with pulling his hand out of the restraints.

Time Skip

Nami is still tinkering with the lock, while Zoro keeps trying with the ropes. I am just sitting in my cage, trying different hairstyles on my (Y/C/H) hair, since there was nothing else to do. Zoro then grunts, a result of him still trying, making Nami turn around to look at him. She looks at him for a for a few seconds, then goes back to her tinkering.

Zoro inquires, annoyed, "What?"

"This is my life now," Nami answers, clearly suggesting something.

"You want to trade places?"

We then hear a rustling, and Zoro warns Nami. "Someone's coming."

"I need more time. Keep them talking," Nami orders.

Zoro whispers back, "I don't talk. I hit things."

This weird looking clown comes into the green room on a unicycle. The clown had on side of his hair down, and the other had stripes of white and black. Kinda looks emo not gonna lie. He does not have a shirt on, and has his upper torso out for everyone to see. He clearly has throwing knives in his belt, clearly full of himself.

"Remember me?" The clown asks Zoro, failing at being scary.

Zoro answers sarcastically, "No. Must be some other homicidal, unicycle-riding clown."