At the mention of Hayley's name Klaus perked up but tried to hide it. He didn't want to admit he was intrigued by the She-Wolf. From what he saw from Damon's memories, Hayley was a force to be reckoned with. Then the rest of what Damon said hit Klaus, "Why was Hayley sneaking in with Stefan?" Klaus threw a glare at the Ripper. Damon cleared it up quickly, "You and Elijah were held captive by Aya and the Strix. Figured Reyna Cruz was a great distraction while Hayley and Stefan got you two out."

They hashed out a few more details. Stefan texted Lexi for the address of the company and told her to stay out of sight. Stefan got the address and they piled into two cars and left. Kol was excited for the inevitable fight, Elijah wanted nothing more than to contact Aya and find out if it's true. Rebekah didn't care either way, she was just bored. Klaus can't seem to get the image of Hayley out of his mind. Finn and Sage stayed in Mystic Falls for the time being. Damon and Stefan were leading the group in his car.

Arriving after dark, the group met up with Lexi and Lee. "Okay, so far, we have seen at least 25 vampires rotate in and out twice a day. The next group is rotating in about a half-hour. It's like clockwork. The lab coats leave before sundown. And they have disposed of a few wolves and several vampires," Lexi told them. Lee chimed in, "The bodies are burnt the next morning in the empty field behind the place. The vampires looked like they suffered from several wolf bites all at once. The wolves were emaciated from being starved and venom drained. None of the wolves disposed of since we've been watching them are from the group we saw taken."

Damon nodded, "Anything about entries and exits." Lexi held up two fingers, "Two ways in and out. The front door and one out the back. The back door is the most used." "We'll split up. Half take the front and the rest break through the back. During the shift change would be best, so if anyone wants to back out right now would be the time?" Niklaus looked over the group and saw everybody was going. Kol clapped his hands, "Okay, let's go people." Stefan looked at Kol curiously, "Where did you get a bat?"

The group didn't bother to hide that they were storming the building. Klaus, Damon, Kol, Lee, and Rebekah went in through the back. Elijah, Lexi, and Stefan went through the front. Elijah tried to talk to the receptionist at first but she was under orders to not let anyone in. The receptionist hit a button under her desk that had the three vampires surrounded by armed men. Lexi and Elijah moved faster than Stefan but they took care of the armed men and the receptionist. Then they moved further into the building, killing anyone they came across.

The group at the back door broke it down and started killing everyone whether vampire or scientist. Damon and Klaus reached the lab ahead of the rest. Kol was having too much fun whacking heads off with his bat. Rebekah and Lee were heading towards the other half of their group since they planned to meet in the middle. Nobody involved was getting out alive.

Damon and Klaus found the caged wolves with masks on and started getting them out. The first two wolves were already dead and the rest were close to it. The final cage held who they were looking for. Klaus broke open her cage and carefully removed the mask. He could see that her jaw was broken and she had bruises from being assaulted. Klaus spoke aloud, "If those vampires weren't already dead, I'd tear them apart." A groan was heard from the wolf.

Hayley felt the mask being taken off and her restraints removed. She tried to open her eyes when she heard a heavy British accent, "That's it, love. Open your eyes." Hayley's eyes were heavy-lidded but Klaus could see they were Hazel, "Hello, love. Let's get you out of here." Klaus helped her out of the cage then lifted her bridal style and carried her out. She tried to tell him, "There's others." Klaus barely heard her, "We got out who had survived." Hayley tiredly shook her head, "Other locations." Klaus understood that, "We'll take care of it, love."