Ending the Assault

Start from the beginning

"NEO! NO!" Max shouted as he tried to find them but could not find them. Even Stan tried to catch up only to fall onto the ground out of pain. Everyone else looked in horror that their friend is captured.

Unknown to them, Bonnie's body started to glitch with his hands starting to twitch.

"We have to help him!" Alaria said.

"I still got a lock on his mind. But Monty is moving too fast." Krystal stated.

"Dammit! Just when we got you guys back, we lost another." Flynn kicked the trash can next to him. "I just want to rip and tear Monty apart!"

"But how? Monty is crazy, but he's strong." Yennsee pointed out.

As they were trying to figure out a plan, they hear robotic noises. They looked over to see in absolute shock that Bonnie is up on his feet. Bonnie's eyes glowed bright blue and was looking above the kids. He started to shake, but he was able to speak.

"C..C..CHILD....IN...DAN..GER. PROTECTION...PROTOCOL..ACTIVATE...RESERVE POWER LINKED...MUST...SAVE..CHILD!"

Bonnie then started running towards where Monty vanished. The kids were in confusion. Max asked. "How...I thought he has no power left."

"Well based on his speech and design, I believe he is using what is called reserved power. A reservoir of energy stored away and to be used whenever something triggers it to use it." Dell suggested.

"You mean emergency power?" Krystal asked.

"Pretty much. And since Neo was in danger, it must have triggered some sort of function." Dell concluded.

"Well we should probably follow him. Who knows...wait...where's Stan?" Yennsee asked.

 On the catwalk near a giant bucket where pit balls go, Monty was carrying Neo while restraining him from anything

On the catwalk near a giant bucket where pit balls go, Monty was carrying Neo while restraining him from anything. Neo tried to jerk away, anyway to get free. Nut Monty's strength proved too much for him to do anything. It was as if he was stuck in cement. Still, he tried.

"Let go of me!" Neo shouted.

Monty, losing patience, yelled at Neo. "STOP SQUIRMING, YOU BRAT!"

As Monty continue, he sees that a machine carrying giant rides for people. And there, on it, was Bonnie. Monty was shocked.

"HOW!?! YOU HAVE NO POWER!"

Bonnie jumped down onto the catwalk and stared at Monty with glowing blue eyes while replaying. "CHILD IN DANGER! PROTECTION PROTOCOL IN EFFECT!" Bonnie then charged towards Monty and punched him in the face.

Monty, still holding onto Neo, shook his head. "You should've stayed dead you damn rabbit!"

Monty and Bonnie began attacking each other. But due to the protocol, Bonnie was unable to land a few hits since Monty sometimes uses Neo as protection. Regardless, Bonnie was able to land a few hits. One of which exposed Monty's Endo partially. Neo sees this as a chance. He he got his hand free somehow during the struggle and reached for the wired in the exposed area and messed with it, causing Monty to glitch.