Android 17 x Reader *smut*

Start from the beginning

*6 months later*
17 and I were outside checking in on the animals. So far we have had to run off poachers about twice a month. It's really annoying. They want to capture the animals for profit, cause these animals aren't seen anywhere else on this planet. They're pretty rare, but so beautiful.
We are standing next to one another, just admiring the scenery.
"Can I talk to you?" 17 looks over at me. I'm sitting by a stream watching all the pretty fish in the water. I look behind me at him and nod. He comes over to sit by me and looks into the water with me. We sit there for a moment in silence while he gathers his thoughts.
"Goku told me something I've been wanting to talk to you about the first day you arrived here. I just didn't want to spring it on you immediately." He glances over at me with a small smile. I see a slight pink tint to his cheeks. Is he blushing? What could Goku have told him to make him blush like that?
"What did he tell you?" I look over at him, giving him my undivided attention. He moves so he is facing me. He grabs my hand, playing with it. We have gotten pretty close these past months, and he will randomly grab my hand to play with it. He says it helps him figure his thoughts out. I don't mind it. Any kind of soft contact he gives me, is more than welcomed. I actually almost crave it.
"Goku told me that you told Bulma, you think I'm cute" He looks me into my eyes. My breath hitches and my eyes go wide. He did what? I blush hard. My feelings for 17 have only strengthened these months, being alone together. It's actually been bad enough that I've actually been having certain dreams about him and I together.
"U-uh, yeah. I-i do. Is that okay? I understand if you don't hold the same feelings" I look back down into the stream, my hair falling over my face, hiding it from his view.
"Oh you have no idea how much I like you. That day when I saw you in Bulmas house, I had to fight myself from scaring you, cause I couldn't help but keep looking at you. These past months have only amplified those feelings." He pulled my head to look at him by putting a finger under my chin.
"Tell me you feel the same way, so I can do what I've been wanting to do this whole time." He looks at me with this fire behind his eyes. He keeps flicking his eyes between my eyes and lips. I nod my head but it wasn't enough for him.
"Words y/n. I wanna hear you say it." He looks at me sternly, almost like he was reprimanding me. Oh, is he a dom? That would be perfect with me being a sub.
"Y-yes I feel the same. I've tried to suppress my feelings, but they just come back 10xs as strong as before. It's kind of hard not to let them consume me." I blush even harder as he slowly leans in.
"If you don't want this, tell me now. Otherwise, I'm not gonna stop." I gulp. My breathing becomes slightly harsh from the butterflies in my stomach. He wants to kiss me.
"Kiss me." That's all it took. He slams this lips to mine, in a heated kiss. He bites softly on my lower lip, causing me to gasp slightly. He then takes that opportunity to slip his tongue in, but I'm not complaining. I give him free reign to explore my mouth, running his tongue across mine every now and then. He leans towards me, holding my waist with one hand and the back of my neck with the other. As we lean back, he starts to slide his hand up my shirt. I moan softly into the kiss at the feeling of his hands on my stomach. When did he take his gloves off?
We break from the kiss to breath, and he moves his lips to my jaw, down to my neck. He easily finds my sweet spot, and start to suck and lightly bite it. I let out soft, breathy moans from the pleasure. This is even better than my dreams.
"Let me make your dreams come true, y/n. I know you've been dreaming about me. You moan my name in your sleep every now and then." He huskily says into my ear. I shiver from his breath, only to register what he said. I blush hard, and hide my face in my hands. He pulls my hands away, and I see the fire burning in his eyes brighten. He pulls me up in a sitting position to take my shirt and bra off, then lays me back down and immediately starts to suck and massage my nipples. He has one hand pinch one nipple, while the other works it's way down to my shorts. He unbuttons them, and slowly kisses his way down to my waist line. He looks up at me, asking for permission. I nod my head, but he doesn't like that. He looks at me with slits in his eyes.
"Words." Is all he says, but I know exactly what he means.
"17, please. I need you to touch me." I all but beg him. He smirks and pulls my shorts down, admiring me in only my blue thong. It's the same shade as his eyes.
"Mmm a thong that's the same color as my eyes, huh? I gotta say, they're my favorite so far, but I wanna see you in more eventually." He smirks at me and sends me a wink. He really had to wink at me while I'm sitting here almost completely naked? How embarrassing.
"U-uh, 17, there's something I need to tell you before we go any further in case this is a deal breaker for you" I let out a soft squeak as he pulls me by my thighs closer to him. He starts to rub me through my thong.
"Tell me y/n. Only thing that will make me stop, is if you're already in a relationship or you want to stop." He looks me in my eyes as he says this, still rubbing me. I softly moan, my eyes closed at the feeling. It feels euphoric. How am I supposed to tell him I have never done this before, when he keeps touching me like this? My brain is jumbled.
"I-I have n-never done this be-fore" I moan out, struggling to spit it out. He leans forward, still touching me, and huskily moans in my ear.
"I'm not bothered by that at all. I'm actually delighted to know I'll be your first." He nips me earlobe, making me hitch my breath at the dual sensations. He chuckles softly, and leans down between my legs. He slowly takes my thong off, me lifting my hips to make it easier. He admires me naked, and whispers to himself.
"Beautiful." He runs his fingers up and down my slit. All of a sudden, he leans down fast, and takes my bundle of nerves into his mouth. I gasp a bit loud at the new sensation. This is all new to me, but I'm enjoying every bit of what he is doing to me. He slowly slides his tongue up and down my clit, giving it plenty of attention. I moan out his name, and place a hand in his hair lightly, not wanting to pull too hard and hurt him. Not that I could, I am only a human, he's an android.
After a few minutes, I feel him start to insert a finger into me. I moan louder at this. It feels foreign, but so good all at the same time. He slides his finger in and out easily from my fluids.
"So wet for me, huh?" He says with my clit still in his mouth. The vibrations of him talking against me make me moan again. I can feel the knot in my stomach start to tighten. He feels I'm starting to get close, so he adds a second finger, and licks me faster.
"17! Please." I moan needing him to go faster. The knot is unbearably tight now.
"What do you need babygirl? Talk to me."
"I need you to go faster. I'm close." He moans at what I say, and goes even faster. Thank Kami he has an unlimited amount of stamina. He could probably go all night without breaking a sweat.
I groan as the knot is about to come undone. He knows this.
"Come for me babe. I want you to." That's all it took. I moaned as loud as my voice could go as my orgasm crashes through my body, convulsing at the strength this orgasm is hitting my body. This is the strongest one I've ever had, and all he used was his mouth and fingers.
After I come down from my high, he sits back and gets undressed himself. I lay there panting, trying to catch my breath. He crawls over me, and I feel his tip hit my opening. He kisses me, giving me butterflies.
"This is going to hurt at first. I'll take it slow, then let me know when you're ready, okay?" He gives me a soft smile, and rubs the back of his hand against my cheek.
"Okay. Just please be gentle." He smiles bigger, and gives me a kiss as he slams himself in me. I yelp in a mixture of surprise and pain. I have a couple tears run down my face, and he kisses the tears away.
He holds still in me, letting me adjust as he whispers sweet words into my ear to try and calm my nerves. After a while, I wiggle my hips against him to see if there is still pain. When I don't feel any anymore, i buck my hip up to him.
"I'm okay now. I need you to move, please" I moan out to him. He leans down to kiss me, moving his hips back and forth. I feel him slide in and out of me easily, feeling even more euphoric than before. I feel so full. I'm so glad I waited, and he is my first. I think I may actually love him. I believe it's been long enough for my feelings to develop into love.
"17." I moan out. He moans at me saying his name, and thrusts a bit harder. All we can hear is our own moans and the sound of our hips hitting each other. He leans down and starts to suck and bite my neck again, immediately finding my sweet spot. I have my hands in his hair, pulling on it lightly.
"17, faster. Please." He immediately starts to thrust faster and harder, making me scream out his name. He leans on one elbow and snakes his other hand down in between us. He presses his thumb against my clit, moving it in circles. I moan out at the sensation feeling the knot again, only this time it's much tighter immediately. Am I about to cum already?
He rubs his thumb faster, making me moan out as another orgasm crashes through my body. He whispers soft praises into my ear as I come down from this high, him still thrusting.
"I wanna see how many times you cum before I do baby girl. How many are we at now?" He smirks down at me, giving me this sexy look.
"2" I moan out, trying to stop this next one from hitting so soon. I can't even do this myself so fast, his hands and dick are like magic.
"17, I'm about-"
"Come y/n. Come on baby girl. I want you to for me, please. Let me see your pretty little face in pure pleasure, that only I can give you." He groans out. Him claiming me is what makes my third orgasm rack through my body. He watches me as I moan out his name, pure ecstasy clear on my face. Next thing I know, he pulls out, and flips me over on my hands and knees. He inserts himself back inside me, and grips my hips thrusting in and out of me at an incredible speed. I'm immediately hit with another orgasm, this one ever better than the last 3. I lean forward onto my forearms from the pressure this one hits me with. He thrusts faster, getting closer as his thrusts start getting sloppy. After a few more minutes, we both cum, moaning out each others names. He lays down on the ground with me on his chest. We lay there, me trying to catch my breath, him humming in pure satisfaction.
After a while, he picks me up, grabs our clothes, and starts heading to the house. Once we get there, he sits me on the toilet seat and begins to start the shower. After it gets to the correct temperature, he picks me back up, and carries me into the shower with him. After the shower, we lay in his bed, both in pjs. I'm in some short lacy shorts, with a sports bra on, him just in some sweat pants. We lay there cuddling for a while, when he sits up to look at me. I look back at him, admiring the man that is sitting in front of me.
"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"
I smile so big, my face feels like it could split in two.
"I would love to be your girlfriend." He smiles and leans down to kiss me. We both lay back down, enjoying each others company. I can't believe all this happened today. First I lose my virginity to my one and only ever crush, now I'm his official girlfriend! I mentally squeal in excitement. Slowly, I start to drift off to sleep, when I hear him say it.
"Get some sleep baby girl. I'll see you when we wake up tomorrow. We are going to Bulmas to visit. I love you." He said the word.
I smile big. "I love you too, 17. I can't wait to tell Bulma we are finally together. She's gonna throw a party." I giggle at him. He laughs, and nods saying that's the typical Bulma.
Slowly, we start to fall asleep in each others arms. The last thought I have is how happy I am.

*3743 words