Intro

Y/n's Pov:

It was early in the morning when Y/n got a call from her best friend Lia.

"WHOO is calling me this early in the morning!!!" I got up and answered the call, when I pressed the accept button it  seemed like Lia was running out of breath.

"Girl guess what!! You won't believe it."

"Lia why are you calling me this early in the morning."

"Because I just found out that the most popular dance studio is holding classes for dancers around our age and there will be competitions and maybe even other amazing opportunities!"

"Ohhh...thats cool. But why are you telling me this?"

"Y/n, I think it is time for you to show your amazing skills to the world. You are truly talented and I know that everyone would love you.

"You know how I feel about performing in front of people Lia. I don't think I would be able to do it. Plus, I bet there are way better dancers in that studio anyways since it is the most popular one."

"Just please think about it! I'll even come to the classes with you. You never know what could happen. I also heard that the dance teacher is very popular as well and choreographed many dances for Kpop groups. I think it would be a fun experience"

"I'll think about it..but first let me go back to sleep! I am so tired."

"Ok I guess hehe. I'll let you go. Baiii!

"Byee"

I couldn't go back to sleep even though I told her I was. I just had a lot on my mind and I seriously needed to think about if I wanted to try dancing at a studio. No one has seen me dance except for Lia and her brother. Maybe I'm just overthinking it...I don't really know. But I should stop holding back and just do it. Like what could possibly go wrong, Right?

A few hours Later:

I decided to text Lia to meet me a the xxxx cafe so that I can tell her my decision.

"Hey Lia, I finally made up my mind!"

"Really! Please tell me its a yes!"

"I have decided to join, but on one condition!" Lia's face brightened up when she heard that I was going to join"

"What is it?"

"You have to be with me the whole time and help me out. Alright?"

"Of course Y/n!! I am so glad you decided to join! You don't know how much this means to me. If you ever feel like you don't like it, then we will leave right away."

"Ok thank you Lia"

"oh yea I forgot to tell you that the classes start in two days, so I will sign both of us up!  We will have to do a small performance to introduce ourselves. I  was thinking we can do our duo dance that we made a while back! How does that sound?"

"I think I can do that... What time does it start?"

"It starts at 12 pm on Saturday, so I will pick you up and we will go together."

"alright sounds good!" We continued to talk a little longer and finish our drinks.

I hope everything goes well. Sometimes our fears and anxiety can hold us back, but with determination and practice, I think I'll be able to overcome them and shine brightly.