Chapter 3

Wei Wuxian was sitting in the jingshi while playing chenqing with the song that Lan Wangji wrote. He felt relaxed but he turned to the jingshi door when someone knocked. Wei Ying knew that it was not Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian opened the door and he saw Sizhui look gloomy and look like he was not in the right sense but when he realized that Wei Wuxian finally opened the door he smiled and bowed his head.

"Senior Wei," He said, After he showed respect.

"A-yuan, come inside," Wei Wuxian turned around. He expects that Sizhui will follow him inside instead he keeps standing outside while looking at him.

There's a hesitation in his eyes if he will follow him or just request to his senior that they can talk outside.

"Why you're not going in?" Wei Wuxian walked in front of Sizhui and worriedly asked him.

"I'm sorry Senior Wei but I can't go inside because this is Hanguang Jun Jingshi. No one is allowed to enter this place except for him, Zewu Jun, Shifu and now you," Sizhui politely answered him and Wei Wuxian was stunned.

'Lan Zhan why did our son so much like you and even give him your attitude'
Wei Wuxian didn't answer but when he saw Lan Wangji walking toward the jingshi he called him with excitement.

"Oh Lan Zhan you're here I'm bored to death and this kid didn't want to enter, he didn't want to follow me," Wei Wuxian complained and he hugged his husband while Sizhui walked in the side to give the two lovers space and watch them quietly.

"Why didn't you follow him?" Lan Wangji asked, but Wei Wuxian held his chin and looked into his eyes.

"Because he's afraid that you might be angry and he is just obeying your rules, Look at him so much more like you, you turn him into a serious and cold human," Wei Ying complained while Sizhui didn't understand what his senior was saying.

Lan Wangji smiled and turned his head to Sizhui who was still silent and let his two seniors give some moments. "Go inside," he commanded Sizhui, wanting to complain but he was afraid to disobey Lan Wangji.

He follows the two inside, this is not the first time he gets into the jingshi. He was always here when he was a child but when he became more mature and got some room with Jingyi he didn't go to the jingshi anymore.

The three of them sit in front of the table, Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi are in front of Sizhui, the two looking at him before they start to talk.
"Senior Wei and Hanguang Jun why did you call me?" he asked them, Wei Ying smiled and put his arm around Lan WangJi's shoulder.

"Oh a-yuan, your birthday is coming soon. What do you want from us?" Wei Ying asked, Sizhui felt that it was not connected to something they wanted to ask.

"There's no need for that senior Wei," Sizhui smiled at him but Wei Wuxian shook his head.

"There's no way, this is the first time we gave you a gift for your birthday," Wei Wuxian exclaimed while pouting because he wanted to do it and he didn’t like the idea of rejecting him.

"But Hanguang Jun gave me a gift every year," Sizhui spoke with a wide smile. He was happy when Lan Wangji didn't forget his birthday.

He didn't know if his birthday was officially his birthday but Lan Wangji decided that Sizhui's birthday was the day he came to the Lan clan.

"That's unfair, what about me? beside Lan Zhan, what gift do you give him every year?" He asked Lan Wangji, Who was sipping his tea. Lan Wangji put the tea on the table and turned his head to Wei Wuxian.

"Anything but mostly books," Lan Wangji answered, making Wei Wuxian frown. 'hmmp so unfair I will give a lil apple to him ha' Wei Wuxian said in his mind. Without Lan Wangji's money, he can't buy anything so he plans to have his donkey because that's just the thing he owns but he knows Lan Wangji won't let him do it.

"Senior Wei and Hanguang Jun I just want to get some requests," Sizhui interrupts before Wei Wuxian throws a tantrum.

"What? Me first a-yuan we call you here because we want to discuss something," Wei Wuxian said with that Sizhui Face expression becoming confused.

"What's it, senior Wei?"

"We want to adopt you officially," Lan Wangji said. That's the reason Sizhui was caught off guard and didn't answer at the same time if he rejected the two they would lose hope.

"Ahhmmm…"

"I know you're not used to it. Besides many of the disciples look at you and Lan Zhan being father and son If you're not ready you can tell us when you decide," Wei Ying maintained his expression but he was worried about why Sizhui looked like he didn't want to accept can't reject them.

"What's your request?" Lan Wangji asks to avoid some awkward moment Sizhui takes his mind to answer.

"Hanguang Jun and Senior Wei. I want to get some permission. If I can go to Uncle Wen for just 1 month," Wei Wuxian was stunned and Lan Wangji became more serious.

"A-yuan is there something bothering you, You can tell us we will be your parent anyway," Wei Wuxian tried to call his mind but Sizhui shook his head to suppress his tears but he kept thinking he couldn't be weak in front of his senior that's why he smile like nothing going on.

"I'm okay Senior Wei I just want to spend some time with my uncle," Sizhui said with a smile couldn't help to feel warmth in how the two of them looked worried about him but he couldn't say anything about what happening they done enough for him he doesn't want to trouble them anymore also doesn't want to get involve them specially that Wei Wuxian just clear his name to all cultivator and when they found out that he was keeping a Wen again there's a possibility that it's make a gossip about it again.

"But......" Wei Wuxian didn't want to agree with it but Lan Wangji said that made him stop.

"When do you plan to go?" Lan Wangji asked. Wei Wuxian's eyes widened.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian shouted. He didn't understand why Lan Wangji asked it, it looked like he would allow Sizhui to go find Wen Ning.

"Wei Ying just let him be, he was a mature man, he can handle himself," Lan Wangji assured his husband who wanted to complain more.

Wei Wuxian slowly nodded to give his approval. "I already talked about this to Shifu but he didn't answer, he said I need to get approval from both of you," Sizhui said The two let out a sigh.

"There's nothing we can do if that's what you want but you need to take care, You don't even know where Wen Ning is," Wei Wuxian said, letting out a sigh. He can't stop him anymore besides Lan WangJi approving of it.

"I'll just look for him Senior Wei, I'll get going now I won't interrupt you two," Sizhui stood up and bowed his head to them before he turned around to leave the jing shi.

"I've noticed something wrong with a-yuan," Wei Wuxian said, He leaned his head to face Lan Wangji's neck he felt Lan Wangi's smell and didn't want to let go until he was already sitting on Lan Wangji's lap.

"I feel like Sizhui doesn't want to accept our adoption," Wei Wing whinnying at Lan Wangji's neck Lan Wangji calmed himself because Wei Wuxian driving him mad from his actions right now but he needed to stop his body because it was not already night and he can't do that 'every day means everyday activities