𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ~

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 ♡꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 ♡
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

___________________

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

A few more weeks till I get my revenge on Marley.

'Devils' *scoffs pathetic the only devils I see are these Marleyans. The Eldians here are completely brainwashed.

Except for her~

The gorgeous h/c haired lady, with e/c eyes you would never stop looking at, and her smile is something one could never describe.

Too bad I will have to destroy this place, I hope she would forgive me.

But I can't fall in love now when I only have one purpose.

~

"Hey, you look lonely" I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard that voice, it was her.

"O-oh hey" I stuttered, distracted by her beauty.

"Mind if I joined you" she said, of course I wouldn't mind, I mean who would when you look like that.

"I don't mind" I say shifting a little to allow her to sit.

We continued speaking after that. The conversation was little but enough just to hear her beautiful voice. She said she never hated people of Paradis which made me feel slight relief at hearing that at least someone was smart.

She later had to go but asked for my name, I couldn't say Eren so I said Kruger. She must have thought the name was weird but slide it off, telling me her name. Y/n, a beautiful name, made just for her and her alone. She complimented my green eyes, and I felt a light blush form. When her slim figure drifted away, I couldn't help but stare with a light smile.

She understands us.
~
__________________________

For the past few days, me and Kruger have been hanging out on our regular bench.

He's actually a good listener and adviser. We both understand each other, it almost feels like we are meant to be.

I'm a busy person, but I always excused myself to checking on my patients so I could get out.

Kruger was injured though. He had an amputated left leg, so he had to use crutches and he also had a bandaged eye but that didn't mean he wasn't attractive. His long hair, green eyes and muscular body added to his attractiveness.

Some people would give us weird looks as to why an enemy patient was bonding with a famous nurse.

We ignored them though, continuing to hang with each other.

"Hey Y/n..." Kruger said turning to me as we sat on the grass, looking up to the sky.

"Yeah?" I say turning to his grassy green eyes.

"Almost everyday I get excited to want to see, you just...you make me feel different about myself." He said, you've never heard him speak this soft, so you knew he meant every word.

"Kruger, when I come here my heart is always towards your direction, we two understand each other so well, that I don't know if I could easily hate you"
I said placing my hand into his.

He place a hand on my cheek with a small smile and pulled me into a short kiss. We've known each other for a month, and i have begun catching feelings for him. We broke the kiss and luckily no one around us saw.

"Y/n, are you sure you would never hate me" he said turning into his original state.

"I'm hundred percent sure of that, you make me feel good" as I said that he pulled me into a short hug.

Could this really work out?
____________________

Hi it's that author

Yes I know shirt chapter well I promise to make them slightly longer pls follow my profile and vote in this chapter

Thank you for your time
Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Words ~ 624