「Don't Resist Temptation~」

"Talk"

'Thought'

「It's Not My Fault」

❨I-I Didn't Mean It, I'm Sorry❩
_______________________________
After failing to get expelled, Saki Sukinasaki just continues to suffer in UA, desperately wanting to leave and just be at home listening to music all day. Though, with that said, to say there weren't any good things here at this hero school would be a slight exaggeration, of course it was only small things, but it was enough to not make her snap and start killing everyone. And those simple things that kept her sane would be Kyoka Jiro, which she calls Jackie-Chan as a cute nickname, her true and only friend that she actually likes and relates to, plus she likes her musical style. There was also Tsuyu Asui, who likes to be called Tsu-Chan, while not her best friend like Jiro, she was quiet, she speaks her mind but knows when to keep quiet, simple and easy to be with. And lastly there was Momo Yaoyorozu, which she calls Mo-Chan, while there is still some negativity towards her, most of it has been forgiven, mostly because she is rich, but also because she hasn't done anything to really piss her off, she is nice, well-mannered, and doesn't do anything to set her off, though she still plans to get her revenge on her for agreeing with the Eraser-Head guy, but at the moment, she managed to survive because of her new friends... But she still hates this school.

"I HAVE COME THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL!~"

And Sukinashi hates continues to grow more when All Might suddenly came bursting in the classroom, which of course made all the students suddenly get excited and happy to see the No.1 Hero here of all places, even Jackie-Chan, Tsu-Chan and Mo-Chan were amazed by his appearance

'God damn heroes and their flashy entrances...'

Saki was just struggling not to suffer, but it got harder when the Super Teacher said and did this.

"Now then, get your costume and follow me!~"

All Might pressed a button and suddenly a wall opened up, revealing a bunch of cases. The students were excited to see them, as they grabbed their respective cases and got changed. Except for the shy girl with the mask, who opened her case and looked inside it.

'... Kumagawa-Kun, you better be ready to have your stomach be cut open again...'

Soon, all of 1-A's students were out again at the fake city battlefield, all now wearing their costumes, many of them being interesting and unique, a few seeming to be made with practical reasoning, others with a sense of style, some probably for extra protection or firepower... And then there was Saki

"Wow, is this your costume?"

Tsuyu, along with Jackie-Chan and Mo-Chan, couldn't help but look at their friend, Sukin-Chan, with interest once they saw what she was wearing

"❨I-It wasn't my idea...❩

Saki seemed to be dressed like some kind of superhero-like princess, having a green dress with white fuzzy edges, a yellow cape, green boots, black gloves, and of course a crown to complete the royal look, plus a few error symbols that add to her personality and who she was

'I will seriously die from embarrassment if I continue to wear this piece of crap costume, AND I'LL BE SURE TO DRAG YOU TO HELL WITH ME YOU SMILING ASSHOLE!'

Before Saki could swear vengeance, the No. 1 Hero cleared his throat and tried to get everyone's attention, no doubt wanting to start today's class

"Listen Up Kiddos, Time For Me To Explain What It Means To Be A Hero-"

As soon as All Might said this, the Error Princess immediately lost interest and tuned him out, closing her eyes and began to calm herself and think about something else.

'You know, I do have a chance to take control of this Superhero right now...'

Saki secretly pulled out a card and held it in her hand, as the idea of using it on the Super Teacher was beyond tempting

'His guard is lowered, he would not expect someone as meek and weak as me to use my powers on him, a well placed throw to his forehead and he is mine to use to ruin the ideals of heroes, just like what me and Kumagawa-Kun wanted...'

It was so tempting that Saki was even about to throw her card at the No. 1 Hero right now, however she immediately stopped herself when she took a moment to look at her so-called friends, who didn't notice what she was about to do and seemed very interested and excited to be here. This alone was enough to make her sigh in defeat and put away her card.

'Maybe another time, I still have to wait and see what Kumagawa-Kun has planned for all this...'

No longer having the motivation to do something very evil, Saki just decided to bore herself by listening to what the Super Teacher had to say

"-NOW THEN! Time To Pick Our Teams!~"

All Might then shoves both hands into it and pulls out two pieces of it, which he took a chance to read over

"Hero Team: Mina Ashido And Yuga Aoyama, You're Up Against Momo Yaoyorozu And Saki Sukinasaki, Who Will Be The Villain Team!~"

Sukina-saki went wide-eyed when All Might suddenly mentioned that she would be acting as the Villain, which made her hold herself and shake violently. Yaoyorozu immediately noticed this and tried to comfort her, thinking she was having a panic attack.

"H-Hey, Sukin-Chan, if you're uncomfortable to be a villain, we can-"

Momo stopped herself from saying anything more when Saki lifted her head and narrowed her eyes at her, for some reason, this made Mo-Chan tense up; not only that, she wasn't shaking because of fear, but she was actually struggling not to laugh out loud. Luckily, wearing a mask hid her evil grin.

"I have an idea on how to win~..."
____________________________________
I used a spinning wheel to decide who would be the Villain, hero and Saki partner, no reason really, just wanna add some randomness to all this~

(BTW, you guys don't mind me adding some extra abilities with Saki Sukinasaki Error Message powers right? I have some ideas that would be fun in the next chapter if you allow me~)