"C'mon."

"I'm not even going to question it at this point..." You sigh.

~

The ladder leads to the rooftop of the bar. Around you are old signs and pots and pans that are hung up on a pole.

"Why do these have bullet holes in them?" You ask.

"I believe it was before I met you when I had a mission here on Pantora. We came into the bar for some drinks and some officers told us about the rooftop. Apparently, it's been some sort of training area that clone cadets used to use."

"Do people still use it?"

"Definitely not as much as they used to."

"How come people don't complain about the noise at night?" You ask, confused.

Crosshair shrugs. "There's always a lot of noise coming from the bar, so I guess people don't notice it."

You look around you. There isn't a lot of room on the rooftop.

"You won't have the range to shoot here." You state.

Crosshair smiles. "Correct. That is why I'll get some more range."

Suddenly, he jumps from the rooftop of the bar to the next building to your left. Crosshair grunts in pain as his body slams against the side of the building, him just barely hanging on. He uses his arm strength to pull himself up and lays on the rooftop for a moment.

"Crosshair! Why would you do that?" You say, frustrated.

He chuckles. "That'll hurt in the morning."

You sigh. "You need to be careful. If you aren't, I'll have to heal your injures."

Crosshair quickly stands up and takes a shot at one of the targets. It's a perfect shot, of course.

"See, darling? I'm fine."

~

Crosshair watches you from the other building.

"You're holding your blaster too close to your body."

You adjust the way you're holding it. "This isn't fair. You're perfect at aiming."

"Who knows? Maybe someday you'll be as good as me."

You look back and glare at him. "Yeah. Sure."

"Here, just try taking another shot."

Your blaster fire hits closer to the center than last time.

"Better."

You take another shot. "Did the clone medics ever learn how to shoot?"

"Of course. If those regs could, you can too."

"I'm nothing special, Crosshair."

You hear Crosshair jump across this time. You turn around and see that he landed a lot smoother. He walks up to you and kisses you.

"You're special to me. You're smart, caring, a badass..."

You laugh. "I don't know about that last one, but I appreciate it."

"It's true." Crosshair walks over to the target and points at all the shots you've taken. "See? Look how much you're improving."

~

You can't keep your eyes open any longer.

"Cross, can we take a break?"

"Yes. We're done with training. I'm sorry for getting you up at this hour. You can sleep in, and I'll make you some caf when you wake up."

"Thank you..." You yawn.

"Alright, sleepyhead. Let's get you back to the ship."

You slowly follow Crosshair to the ladder. He moves a few steps down it.

"Can you do it? I don't want you to fall since you're so tired."

You nod. "Yeah. I'll do it."

"Just take your time. I'll be right here."

~

After climbing down the ladder, you and Crosshair walk back to the main part of the bar. You're walking very slowly, practically dragging your feet across the floor because you're so exhausted from the training and your lack of sleep. Your arm is around Crosshair so he can help you to the ship.

"She had too much to drink." Crosshair says, making up an excuse to avoid people being suspicious that you came from the back area.

"Really, Crosshair?" 

"The everyday people at the bar can't know about it."

"You didn't have to embarrass me..."

"Aw, well that's no fun."

You and Crosshair leave the bar and make your way towards the Marauder.

"We're almost there, Y/N. Hang in there."

~

As soon as you get inside the Marauder, you head straight to Crosshair's room and lay down, closing your eyes.

Crosshair chuckles. "You need to take your shoes off, mesh'la."

"Whatever..." You groan.

Crosshair takes off both of your shoes and lays down next to you. He pulls the covers over you and him and you move closer to him. 

"Thanks for going with me, Y/N. I had a nice time."

"Me too, but next time, can we go at a reasonable hour?"

"We can, but the rest of the squad would probably like to go."

"I'd rather that than getting up at 2 AM..."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. Now get some rest, you deserve it. I'll be right here when you wake up, my love."