Guess

You show up to Crosshair's room where you find him sitting on his bed. He's wearing his usual outfit of Imperial blacks and armor. You are wearing your Imperial uniform, the one you wear when you aren't working in the medical center. "Good evening, Commander." You say. "Evening. Call me Crosshair." He replies, smirking. "I got us food and cleared the briefing room for our dinner." He says. You blush a bit. Sure, maybe the briefing room wasn't the most romantic place for a date, but it was pretty nice considering that you were both living in an Imperial base. He gestures for you to walk outside the door. "Ladies first." You walk outside into the hallway. Nobody is there except for the occasional clone trooper. He leads you to the briefing room where you find (favorite food) on the table. You sit down across from him. "Trooper!" He barks. A clone rushes into the room. "Tell Tarkin I can't attend today's meeting." He nods. "Yes Sir." 

You serve yourself some food and wait for him to do the same. "Can I ask you something?" You say. He looks up to you. "Why do you like me? Why did you do all this?" You say, looking around the room. "Guess." He says. "Crosshair, I literally have no idea." He smiles. "Heh, I guess I can tell you. You saved me after all, right?" You smile back at him. "I guess I did. So, how's the hunt going?" You ask. "Alright. I got some squadrons after those rebels, and I'll hunt down the Bad Batch myself." You look how his face suddenly turned serious. "You seem hesitant." You observe. "Good guess. But I'm done with Hunter." You continue eating, trying not to engage too much. "Enough about that. How are you?" He asks. "Alright, just trying to keep everything in order. Tarkin's been on be lately." You say. "Yes, the Admiral can be... frustrating you could say." Crosshair looks out the window. Tonight it's clear and you can see all of the stars. Once you finish eating, you say, "Could we look at the stars?" He stops eating and smiles at you. "Of course, C'yare."

You walk outside of the building onto one of the balconies. You look up and can see all of the planets. "Which one do you think that is?" You ask, pointing near the Bright Jewel sector. "Ord Mantell." Crosshair replies quickly. "Where the Bad Batch likes to stop." You look at him and see anger in his eyes. "You're stressed. Give yourself a break." You say. "I can manage, Y/N." He sighs. You two stand there for a while, watching the stars. After a while you walk back to his room. He sits down on the bed, taking off his armor. He rubs his eyes and looks up to you. "This was nice. I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N." You turn and face the door and then say, "Crosshair?" He nods. "Yes, mesh'la?" You turn and face him. "Take care of yourself. I'll see you tomorrow." You walk out the door and head back to your quarters.

The next morning, you find him at the cafeteria where you sit down next to him. "Morning, Cross." He smiles. "Already coming up with nicknames for me, huh?" You grin. "Yep. When's your meeting?" He sighs. "Right after this. I'll catch up with you later." He scarfs down the rest of his food and races upstairs to the hangar. You walk to the medical center and wait. When he's done, he walks over to you. "Admiral Tarkin has cleared me for a mission. We will need a medic. Think you're up for a mission?" He says. "Of course, Commander." He leads you to the hangar where you hop on one of the ships with Crosshair and a group of clones. You stand by him in the corner. When you land, he puts on his helmet and leads the squadron out on the planet of Raxus. The clones head out towards the senate building and Crosshair runs up to a cliff with his gun. You follow him with your med-kit. "Where are they, C'yarika? Take a guess." He says to you, focusing on the citizens. "I don't know, Cross. Maybe near the East side of the building?" You reply. "All squadrons. East side of the senate." He says on his commlink. "We'll see if your guess is right." You look at him with a panicked face. "Crosshair! It was a guess! If it's not right-" He stops you. "If it's not I'll hunt them down. Don't you worry." He is very intense. Commander! We found the traitors! You hear a voice on his commlink. "Bingo." He presses a button on his commlink. "Move in." He says. 

You're currently fixing up a clone trooper on the ship. The rest of the troopers are arresting the rebels. You are proud of yourself for your guess. "Hold still." You say to the trooper. She groans and you inject some medicine into her arm. Soon after, the whole squadron comes towards the ship with the traitors in handcuffs. They load them on the ship one by one and you meet Crosshair. He takes off his helmet and looks at you. "Good guess, Y/N."