C'yare

Today has been crazy. Last night, almost all of Crosshair's squadron came in injured. The commander himself is fine, but the rest aren't so lucky. You are currently wrapping a bandage around a clone trooper's leg when Crosshair walks in. "What's their status." He says, looking around the room. He doesn't ask it like a question, more like a statement. "Their injuries don't look too severe. It will take me a few more hours to heal the entire squadron though." You say, looking at all of the troopers around you. He nods. "Heh. Better get working then." He scoffs. You ignore him and keep working. He walks over to some of the troopers. "Once she heals you I want to see you on deck immediately. We will find those traitors." He says, his toothpick switching to the other side of his mouth. You never understood why he did that. It was probably just an addition to his mean look.

Crosshair is still standing in the medical center. "Can I help you, Sir?" You ask politely. "No. Just planning." You're not sure how to respond and keep working. He eventually leaves. You finish the last few troopers and look out the window. It's dark with thunderstorms raging outsider. You rig your eyes. This is the busiest the medical center has been in weeks. The patients are now all asleep. You sit down in a chair and struggle to keep your eyes open, eventually letting yourself rest for a moment there. You hear someone tiptoe in. You're too tired to open your eyes, and assume it's just Nala Se. As the person gets closer, you recognize the footsteps of Crosshair. You feel a blanket go over your body and a deep voice saying, "Goodnight, C'yare."

When you wake, you're in the same blanket. You tend to the patients who one by one get up and out of the center. Crosshair walks in soon after. "Good morning, Commander." You say. "Morning, C'yare." He replies. You tilt your head a bit. "What does that word mean?" You ask. He pauses for a moment then says, "Sweetheart." You blush a bit. "Um. Commander. Me?" He nods. "Yes. Who else would I be talking to?" He looks at you. "Meet me at my corridor at 6. I'll get us dinner." He says confidently. "Me? But..." he sighs. "C'yare, you saved me. I've developed a liking to you, and it's clear you've done the same." He walks out of the room, leaving you to wonder what just happened...