Sleepy

Note: I'm going to try and work on the formatting of my writing so it looks cleaner and less jumbled when I write dialogue. Let me know if it's too 'spacy' and I'll fix it. I also decided not to keep saying things like, "Crosshair says" or "you say" every time I write dialogue. Hopefully the plot of this chapter kind of makes sense, I was trying to come up with something unique. :) 

"Y/N. Get up."

You're startled awake by Crosshair. Half asleep, and panicked because he startled you, you reach for your medical kit.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. I didn't mean to scare you that bad." Crosshair chuckles.

"Well, you did." You huff.

You yawn. "What time is it?"

Crosshair pauses for a moment. "Around 2 AM."

"2 AM?" You repeat loudly.

He puts his finger to your lips. "Shh. We can't wake the others."

You lower your voice. "Why did you wake me up?"

Crosshair turns towards the door, gesturing for you to follow him. "Training. You said you wanted to get better at using a blaster, right?"

You groan. "Fine, fine. I'll be right out. Give me a few minutes to wake up."

"I'll be waiting." Crosshair says, leaving the room.

~

You get dressed and grab your blaster, slowly and quietly exiting your room. You don't see Crosshair in the main area of the Marauder, so you assume he's outside. You step outside the ship and close the door, hoping it won't make a loud noise.

"I assumed we were going to be doing training at a reasonable hour. I'm running off of three hours of sleep!" You complain.

"Well, I assumed that you would be used to it. You used to get up at 2 AM every day."

"That was months ago when I needed to care for patients."

The Marauder is on Pantora in the ship dock. The only lighting in the city is from the occasional streetlamps and flickering signs. Your teeth are chattering a little since it's very early and you're cold.

"You at least c-could've waited until it warmed up."

"We'll be inside soon enough." Crosshair says casually.

You tilt your head, confused. "The kriff do you mean, 'inside'?"

Crosshair smiles without saying anything. You keep following him until you reach what looks like some sort of bar.

"You took me here to get a drink? I told you, I-"

"I'm not that crazy." Crosshair chuckles. "You're not off the hook yet. We're still doing training."

You sigh, confused by your boyfriend, but follow him into the bar.

~

The bar is like others that you've seen in the past. There are some people getting drinks, others dancing.

"And you had me bring my gun because?" You say under your breath.

"You'll see."

Crosshair walks up to the bartender. You try to fix your hair so you don't look like you just woke up.

"I'd like a drink that's..." Crosshair lowers his voice. "Out of this world."

The bartender nods and points to the back area of the bar. Crosshair quickly starts walking that way. You see a ladder that seems to lead up to some sort of higher level of the bar. Crosshair starts to climb it.