The warm sunlight caressed my ravished body, and my eyelids fluttered open as the sun invaded my very tired slumber.

I lay sprawled in the middle of the bed, half on my side and half on my stomach, limbs heavy under the silk sheet. Unwilling to move, it hurt all over, and I groaned. The distinct ache between my legs reminded me of the night before.

I did it twice!

"Oh God," I swore out loud. I gave it to him, my most-priced possession. I buried my head underneath the pillow and screamed bloody hell. How was I ever going to face him the morning after, I groaned. Then I started thinking about what we did the night before, and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. It was fantastic, and when he woke me at God knows what time, he rocked my world. His hands, his fingers, his shaft, his tongue, his lips, and even his nose were in all the right places.

I liked it... In fact, I loved it very much. I'm a woman now...

With a very bright smile and a laugh, I throw the covers off, thanking God he wasn't in bed when I woke up. I slowly walked into the bathroom to the tub filled, and there were a few petals scattered above. So he's romantic like this? I wondered what else he could do.

I stepped into the huge tub, and immediately, I lay back and sighed contentedly. At this point, I was grinning like an idiot. A good soak is the only thing I needed besides the cordial bliss I was in.

After what felt like forever and the water ran cold, I got out of the tub, wrapped in a towel, and then brushed my teeth. My bag was also in the room on the towel rack, and I quickly searched through it, throwing on black leggings paired with a crop cargo vest. I brushed and pulled my hair into a loose bun at the top of my head, then twirled a few baby hairs to the back of my neck and sideburns.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, I was a woman now, and although it wasn't how I planned my first time or didn't think it would happen this weekend I was bold and asked for it...

I wondered what he was thinking about me right now. I mean I've hunted the man for so long but never have I thought I would put out that way. I never had the urge to before but with Ryon... I just didn't know in the beginning why I had the hot for him but then the man could make me melt with just a smile, whither from just the sound of his voice, and shivers with wants like he did. It felt good like it was draped in the stars or something more and after all these years I was drooling over the man and it was worth it... What an experience the lingering soreness inside my flower was a sensual, pleasing feeling and I could still feel him in there.

With one last look at myself and a lick of my lip, I also remember those fiery kisses, and a tingling surge ran up my spine. How was I ever going to face him? How was I supposed to act around him now?

I blushed feeling my face heat up and walked downstairs to look for Ryon. Now that I have tasted the forbidden fruit and know just what he can offer I wondered how was I going to cope with being near Ryon, wanting him more so... I couldn't have hidden that fact even if my life depended on it.

I wasn't aware he had a chef or cook, but the smell coming from the kitchen was divine. Whomever the cook was, I was sure they were preparing something, really heavenly. Even my tummy rumbled with every whiff as I get closer.

I was stopped in my tracks by the sight that met me sending a delicious tightening within my core at the sight of him. Ryon in a blue tee shirt and swear pants, cooking.

God the man was pure hotness and very sexy with his dark stubble peppering his chin and hair tousled made him seem boyish. Why was he looking this good in the morning? The man was cooking like a pro...

"Hey you," Ryon said softly looking up from what he was cutting.

"Hey," I said gaze flicking from him and quickly returning to the board on the counter with his hand on it. I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes. Now I just didn't know anything... didn't know how to act, didn't know how he perceived me, and didn't know what was next.

What was I supposed to do the morning after...

He took in my demeanor and turned back to the stove. He turned off the heat beneath the pan with bacon and eggs and strolled towards me. When he was directly in front of me he simply drew me into his arms and held me there. I was stiff initially but relaxed eventually burying my face in his neck. He nuzzled his nose in my hair and inhaled.

"How did you sleep?" He murmured low. "Did you enjoy the soak," he asked in an even lower voice as if trying to soothe a weeping child.

"Very well," I murmured into his neck.

"You alright," he asked.

"I'm sore, you did that," I murmured. "It hurts," I whined.

He brought his lips down to my ears and I felt his breath warm in my canal. "I'm sorry," he whispered flicking his tongue just below my lobe.

I shivered and moaned helplessly. "Ryon..."

"Let me kiss it and make it better," he cooed.

"When you already made it hurt," I said and he chortled, sound gurgled in his throat.

"Then let me make it better," he whispered and I pulled away.

"Feed me first," I said getting another chuckle out of him. "I know there was a reason I love you," he chuckled and I blushed. I couldn't believe it, he was hard again. That thing protrude through the sweatpants he wore like it was seriously starved.

"You will let me kiss it after," he asked huskily, and although I was sore my bud twitched. What the hell was wrong with me?

I don't know what it was or what he saw but his hands reach down between us and he curl his hand over my feminine heat. "Would it be wrong if I kept wanting it like this?"

"That would and could never be wrong princess," he stated and my mind went haywire wire. Did I say that out loud?

Before I could get frantic Ryon traced his fingers along my hairline, swiping my hair from my face. Tucking it behind my ears and cupped my cheeks as his fingers lay at the back of my neck. His thumb glided across my cheeks and he leaned in. I closed my eyes for a few seconds when I opened his eyes shined with so much wanton wickedness it takes my breath away the way he wanted me too.

"Let me feed you, baby girl."

"Err, Uhhhhhh what about..." I trailed off unsure how to say it... Getting red in the face. Why was this man making it impossible for me to be in control of my emotions and be this needy when I was sore?

"I thought you were sore," he said in a teasing tone. "I must be good..." he grinned.

"I sware I will fight you." I groaned agonizingly.

"Trust me the minute I get done feeding you I will kiss you all over," he said. "You're very adorable when you blush," he added and I giggle.

"Come sit here," he chuckled.

Soon we were seated at the kitchen island and he served two plates of bacon and eggs, fried turn plantains, and sliced avocado with a glass of freshly blended blackberries smoothie.

"I didn't know you can cook," I said after my first bite of plantain. "Taste great," I added impressed.

"This is nothing, I will cook you a
good meal one of these days," he said.

"Oooh, a man who can cook and is willing to cook for little ole me," I teased.

"Just who do you expect to cook for you? I'm your first remember..."

"Sweet, very sweet," I blushed. "Thank you," I blushed getting red in the face and my insides turned to mush.

"Now do I get to kiss on you," he said and I dropped my fork seeing his empty plate.

"I sware you're trying to kill me," I said and he burst out laughing.