"..." A silent Seokjin feel like he will talk back to anything he say, so he stay quiet and keep his sour face.

"If you are dissatisfied about me not letting you in, you should leave." Dr. Jeon says as he goes back into the house.

***

Jaejoong, "...It's so nice, you are so expressive."

Seokjin, "That's not helping."

"Well, I just don't know what to say. It's really tough for betas and omegas to interact with Dr. Jeon..."

"I feel like I have become trash. Or mold. Or maybe a caterpillar."

"Hmm... Even then, he looks after you if it's about work. He just doesn't like omegas."

"I can't be that positive."

"It's really true though. It's hard to tell because he's like that, but... He's strict about his work, and others', but he acknowledges you, or like..."

"...I've thought this from before, but you really like Dr. Jeon, don't you?"

"Well, because I respect him. I chased him around so I could become his assistant."

"..." Respect. Can he do that because he's also a forensics specialist? Seokjin wonder if he'll think of him differently if he had a gender change.

"Then, good luck."

"Goodbye. Be careful on your way home."

"Thanks. I'll catch a taxi so it will be okay." Seokjin see Dr. Jaejoong off and exhale, Jin's breath turning white in the night sky.

They're continuing the investigation for President Seon's murder case, while escorting Dr. Jeon. Taehyung and Seokjin arrive at the university lab, like usual. "Hello."

"Welcome, Seokjin-ssi. And Taehyung-ssi."

Taehyung, "Hey."

Jungkook, "..."

Jaejoong, "Seokjin-ssi, what do you want for lunch today?"

Seokjin, "What about the school cafeteria?! I've actually always wanted to go."

"Then let's do that."

"Yay!"

Jungkook, "..."

Jaejoong, "Dr. Jeon."

"What."

"You should say something. At least a greeting."

"..." Dr. Jeon annoyingly lifts his head up to glance over at Jin, but looks back at his PC. "Taehyung-ssi. Jaejoong-ssi's been noisy since you started sending Kim Seokjin over. Do something."

"It's nice and fun."

Taehyung, "Right? 2nd Unit's been great since he came to us too."

Jungkook, "Right? No. It doesn't make sense that there is a omega in my space." Approximately two-third of the world's population are betas and omegas!

Jaejoong, "Seokjin-ssi isn't omegaish either. So I don't think you need to be so prickly."

Seokjin, "Not omegaish...? Even then, there's 5 or 10 alphas who would ask me out for lunch..."

"There are?"

"...It's only you, Dr. Jaejoong."

"I bet." Dr. Jeon scoffs and looks back towards Taehyhng. It's vexing but he think he's starting to get used to this. Seokjin think hard on how to rid him of his sexism. "I was going to stop by the academic society today but I refused. So I'm going to use that free time to work here."

Taehyung, "I see. Then Seokjin-ssi, can you handle it until 2:00 PM?"

Seokjin, "Yes. I brought data from the security cameras so I'll analyze them."

"Alright. I'll be nearby too. Call me if anything happens."

"Yes." The Medical Examiner's office has better security than here, and the people who can come and go are limited. On the other hand, it's pretty easy for anyone to come into the university. The students, professors, lecturers, temporary staff, cleaners, guardians. Other workers, regardless of whether they need permits or not. So he need to be more on his guard. Taehyung's guarding outside, and he need to do all that he can here. "Dr. Jaejoong, may I use this outlet?"

Jaejoong, "Go ahead!"

"Thank you." Seokjin set up the equipment and began analyzing the security footage from a facility, where a witness saw President Seon at.