THIRTY-FOUR

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOURdo you believe in destiny, juliet?

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
do you believe in destiny, juliet?

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

"OKAY, YOU GUYS, I'm here," Barry announced. "You got my location?"

Every equation and idea that that little thumbdrive Barry received from Thawne had brought them to one device — the tachyon enhancer. Harry had built it, and today, Barry was testing it out. He had run all the way to Keystone City, and from there, they would see how fast he got back to Central City with the device.

"You're good?" Cisco asked. "You don't need to, like, stretch or something?"

"No, no, no, I'm good, I'm good," Barry answered.

"Let's take this tachyon enhancer out for a test drive."

"Hoo, yeah, I feel that."

"That is the tachyon device powering up the Speed Force in your cells like a quick charge battery," Caitlin explained, watching his vitals on the screen. "It's kind of like the way Juliet's energy increases in her body when she uses her powers. How do you feel?"

"Different," Barry replied.

"Let's see how long it takes you to get back here," Cisco said. "On my count. Three, two, one, go!"

Juliet watched the screen carefully. Instantly, the second Barry started to run, he quite literally zoomed. The screen was even having trouble keeping up with him because he was going that fast. She raised her eyebrows in impressment.

"Dang, this thing got you cruising."

"How fast does he normally go?" Iris questioned.

"Not this fast," Caitlin responded.

"Not even close," Cisco added. "Are his vitals okay?"

"Yeah, they're perfect."

"Cool," Iris commented. "It's like having a pit-stop attached to your chest."

"Guys, I can go faster," Barry admitted.

Cisco smirked. "Do it."