His expression lightened a bit. "That's a Ducati Panigale," he answered.

"You're familiar with it?"

He nodded. "That's my bike."

I gasped. "You mean your bike is a fucking Ducati?! As far as I know, that kind of big bike costs at least a million."

He nodded innocently. "It's almost 2 million, to be exact," he said without sounding arrogant.

Damn. How could he afford that? Is he rich or something?

I cleared my throat and grinned. "That's dope," I commented. "Do you wanna drive?" tanong ko nang nasa tapat na kami ng porsche, baka kasi gusto niya magdrive.

He shook his head. "I-I don't drive cars," he says apologetically.

I shrugged. "Fair enough. I'll drive, then."

Tumaas ang sulok ng labi ko nang lumakad siya papunta sa gilid ng sasakyan at pinagbuksan ako ng pinto sa drivers seat. He looked at me shyly, and I only snickered, not minding his chivalrous manners towards me.

My lips rose in amusement when I noticed his hand on the hood of my car, preventing my head from getting hit on the hard hood of the car. Psh! What a gentleman.

Pumasok na ako sa loob at siya na mismo ang nagsara ng pinto sa gilid ko bago umikot pasakay sa passenger seat. I already have my seatbelt on me while I leaned on the chair, with my hand on the steering wheel and the other is on the gear stick.

He was wearing his seatbelt when I glanced at him. "You want to listen to music?" I asked.

He looked back at me. "It's fine. Do everything you want to do," he softly said.

"What if I want to kiss you?"

He instantly blushed and was stunned to speak.

Napangisi ako. "Kidding," I snickered. "Please, type the location of the Japanese restaurant on the infotainment," I ordered, and he nodded.

He started fiddling with the screen while I was manoeuvreing the steering wheel, and not just a minute, we were transiting the roadway. Then, I pressed the talk button on the steering wheel, causing the voice command to turn on.

"Play Style by Taylor Swift," I command, and afterwards, the music started to take charge inside the car.

Kung biniyayaan lang sana ako ng magandang boses, edi sana singer na ako ngayon. I mean. . . I'm a singer pero sa ibang paraan nga lang.

A long silence prevails over us.

I gave him a sideway glance to check what he's up to. Nakita kong nakalagay sa hita niya ang magkabilang kamay habang nakatingin sa bintana.

I cleared my throat to break the silence between us, making him flinched.

"Be comfortable with me, Croisx. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need. Tell me everything. Communication, Croisx. That's how relationship works."

He nervously licked his lips. "I-I'll take note of that. . ."

"You should. How does our relationship work if you won't talk to me and if you aren't comfortable with me?"

He bit his bottom lips. "I'll do better. I'll be better," he said in a soft tone of voice.

I nodded with a small smile. He didn't talked but his flushing cheeks were enough to know what is my effect on him.

"That's the restaurant," turo nito sa isang malaking establishment. "There's a parking area on the side. You can go straight and park the car inside of it,"